needy of a buddy urently :(

emmys_james

TTC #1 Cycle 15
Reaction score
i'm new to all of this but read some examples
we could text eachother aswell if ya want???

i've only been trying for 2 months after a miscarriage in july and feeling all different emotions that i havent got pregnant yet, will i ever be able to is the question that plays on my mind ( idk why ) hahaha. someone with the same cycle would be cooll so we could test together.
my ovulation dates are 9th - 12th Nov
and my periods start 26th ( Nov )

so yea desperate for surpport atm, as hubby dont understand - whats its like being a wo
man ;p

cheers xx

elllow im jenny 20 oh is 27.... been ttc for 1st month and got a lil girl at 4 months. :) im in needd of a buddy to xx
sorry for your misscarage. i was due to test on the 6th of this month but been testing since and all been BFN :( xx

Hiya im emma iv got a lo who is nearly 1 im sorry for your loss hun. well i havent seen af since 20th august been having loads of pg symtoms but bfn but dont worry wel get ther in the end and it will be worth it!!

girls want to come and join tinsel tots??

x

Hey i would love to be your buddy
Im Zoie, from nottingham im 19 (20 in april) ive been TTC for 14 months so am finding it hard and need support aswell =)
Message me =D
x x

I am desperate for a buddy too, third cycle of trying, CD23 due on next Saturday. 7 or 8 dpo for me and having lots of cramps, stabbing pains in boob and pelvic area, high CP and feeling sick etc. No headaches or boob pain which is a good sign for me as I suffer from chronic daily headache and only dont get headaches when pregnant and I always get boob pain after ovulation. I normally find my headaches increase after ovulation due to I think hormonal changes. I BD on 3, 5,6 & 8th Nov I think I ovulated on 7 Nov as had lots of EWCM but didnt BD as me and hubby argued over the kids. I am feeling very crampy today and fed up too, I did a test on a ebay cheapie 10 miu and got a BFN, I read a womans HCG levels at 8dpo should be 12.56 so I am a bit gutted even though it may not of even implanted yet and it is still very early days. I would love someone to chat to we all seem to be on similar cycles so lets help each other out and get this TWW done and dusted with some BFP's at the end of it. xxxxxx

:shrug:Hi all!!

I'm on 10 dpo today - tested since 7dpo - all bfn's really bloated - cramped in upper torso - loose bm's not diarhea, headaches - felt like puking in walmart yesteday - smell sensitive - I test with Dr. on Friday

had IUI with clomid and HCG booster on the 6th -

keep in touch I'd love someone to chat with in the same boat- compare symptoms or maybe there' all in my head - I think i'm going crazy worrying!:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->