Neg clear blue ovulation at cd 13

Canada8

3rd tri yah baby!
Reaction score
Hey all.....

Just a little stressed here...I started using the clear blue digital smily face ovulation sticks.....and still no smiley face :(
I have a regular 28day cycle.....should I still be BDing everyday until I get my smily face or am I wasting strong sperm? Am I still fertile with no smily face?

Help pls

well techincally your are most fertile before you O so its never a waste. maybe your OV later or maybe you missed it. BUt if you know you usually OV tm then just keep BDing. good luck

well techincally your are most fertile before you O so its never a waste. maybe your OV later or maybe you missed it. BUt if you know you usually OV tm then just keep BDing. good luck

Thank you:thumbup:

Where in Ontario are you from?

Not far from you at all!! I just noticed your name before I read your post. lol. I am from the falls.

Wow I'm from Galton and work in grimsby! Congrats on your BFP!

oh. lol i was gonna say Ive never heard of there. My boyfriend works in Grimsby i think. lol Or maybe the head office is in Hamilton. Geez I pay attention. lol. Thanks were really excited. Hurry up and BD and you can join me and be bump buddys!

oh. lol i was gonna say Ive never heard of there. My boyfriend works in Grimsby i think. lol Or maybe the head office is in Hamilton. Geez I pay attention. lol. Thanks were really excited. Hurry up and BD and you can join me and be bump buddys!

Yeah! For sure! :thumbup::hugs:

have you got your positive yet? And I shouldve clarified that you dont need to bd everyday till you get your smiley. The few days before O and the day after for good measure is all you need!

I got mine smiley friday morning...we BDed mon-thurs and fri night.....I hope to get a sticky one! I am having so much period like craps since Thursday night.....I am nervous but staying positive.....did you get cramps or tingling feelings?

cramps at about 4-6dpo I actually wanted to BD to see if Af was about show. I also had high temps and I was a bitch. Plain and simple. A mean lady!! lol

Ahahahaha! Well I hope my bitchyness comes soon :)! I will keep you posted

hahahaah tell that to your OH and see how he feels about that. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"