Negative test 3 days early? Help?!

Curious95

Reaction score
So it's a bit confusing so I'm sorry.
My last period was on the 3rd-8th of December. Had unprotected sex on the 15th missed my pills on the 14th, 15th, 16th and 17th. Took one on the 18th & 19th & lost the packet. I then started light bleeding on the 25th which was brown and watery, thought it was implantation bleeding, it then changed to a dark/brown tar still really light. The following day it turned more red (been told this could be manufactured bleeding from missing pills?) I then was just spotting on the 3rd day till about 12. My period was due today but hasn't come. I did a pregnancy test 3 days ago & was negative.
Doing another one Saturday if period hasn't come. I've had symptoms such as being tired, hard breast, constipation, bad back, feeling sick & bloating.

So I'm a little confused to if I'm getting this all wrong & that bleeding was my period? (Even though my periods are super heavy & bright red lasting the whole 5-6 days)

Just hang in there until you test again, you could be and it could also be from the pill but the symptoms sound like pregnancy ones. Just hang in there :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->