• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Negative tests can I still be pregnant?

Jezelle

Reaction score
So I've been having symptoms of pregnancy: morning sickness, random dizziness, rise of body temperature, white tissue like discharge, bloated, spotting, missed period for more than 2 weeks, I'm so much more fatigue,
Omg and my boobs I've never felt so tender and sore for the past week it has never happened to me. Took 2 pregnancy 4 days apart; both negative! Help needed advice!
19 days since my missed period.

I was 3 weeks late before i got a positive. Obviously that meant i ovulated later than normal but was hard waiting for it. Keep testing, it may just be that you ovulated late too xxx

Hello popping over from another forum. I did a pregnancy test which was negative, about a week later went to UCC with abdominal pain they did a test and it was positive so if your timing is off it will be a big fat negative but you can still be pregnant :)

exactly the same as me, only I'm only 4 days late. Ive been pregnant 3 times before and I definitely feel like I am now. Dizzy headaches, nausea, bloated, mild cramping, lots of thin watery CM, mood swings. Keep getting BFNs tho. :( GL hun x

I took an equate pregnancy test I got a super faint positive next night I took 2 more pregnancy test different brand. They were both negative my boobs feel hot temperature wise. Help? Confused. It's been 11 days since I had sex by the way.

So I've been having symptoms of pregnancy: morning sickness, random dizziness, rise of body temperature, white tissue like discharge, bloated, spotting, missed period for more than 2 weeks, I'm so much more fatigue,
Omg and my boobs I've never felt so tender and sore for the past week it has never happened to me. Took 2 pregnancy 4 days apart; both negative! Help needed advice!

Hi Jezelle
Keep looking after yourself and take the folic acid. As others said, it may well be a late ovulation and/or low hormone (HCG?) count. Give it a couple more days and try again. Good luck! x

Hi Jezelle
Keep looking after yourself and take the folic acid. As others said, it may well be a late ovulation and/or low hormone (HCG?) count. Give it a couple more days and try again. Good luck! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->