nervous about 2nd pregnancy after miscarriage

mr_squeak

Reaction score
Hi all I'm new to this sort of thing but I'm driving myself crazy, Me and my wife had a miscarriage a few months ago and we have found out we're pregnant again. I am just so worried that it will happen again.

Just take it easy... let your wife relax more and things should go fine :)...

I totally understand--DH and I started trying for baby #2 in July 2013. We got our BFP in December 2013, and then lost it within a week. We were completely shocked and devastated. We decided to try again as soon as the doctor cleared me, and got another BFP in February 2014. I was TERRIFIED of miscarrying again. But I am now 37 weeks pregnant with a healthy baby boy. : ) Worrying is completely normal and natural--and as much as it stinks to say it, most of the time there is no reason behind miscarriage. So many people experience loss, and then go on to have healthy, happy babies. I pray that this is the case for you and your wife--I hope you both can relax and enjoy this pregnancy!

I discovered in June 2013 I was pregnant, August 2013 I lost the baby and needed a D&C to remove the baby. I found out December 2013 I was pregnant and was terrified!! But with my husbands help we stayed positive and calm and now I have a beautiful baby girl who is almost 2 months old perfectly heathy!

I understand. Don't get yourselves too excited and don't stress. I miscarried in April at 7 weeks and didn't find out until 11. It was truly heartbreaking but I'm pregnant again! 12 weeks, 2 days. Unlike the first one where I told everyone as soon as I found it, I kept it a secret until 10 weeks. It's hard to hide something you're so excited about. It's hard not to be excited.

Good luck to you and your family

Its only natural to worry.
I lost my baby at 13 weeks and am now nearly 24 weeks and still worry even though I feel him every day.
just take things a day at a time with a positive attitude.
But remember what will be will be.
Good luck to you both and wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :) x

Hi Mr squeak.

It is very natural to be scared. I am too. I'm just pregnant again after a miscarriage in July. I also had a miscarriage before my successful pregnancy with my daughter.

I'm trying to relax and not to worry. I know it's easier said than done though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->