Nervous...bfp after 3 miscarriages in a row

Carlinator

Cautiously expecting #2
Reaction score
Well we've been ttc # 2 since March (2015). Had an unplanned pregnancy in 2013 that ended in MMC around 13 weeks. This year since we've been trying has been even more difficult. Chemical/very early MC in July, then a confirmed early mc in September.

I really hope this is it but I'm terrified and don't really feel any joy. I think I've shut myself off for fear of getting hurt again.

I guess all I can do is take it one day at a time and try my best to hold out hope, and maybe the excitement / happiness will come on it's own time.

I'm so sorry that you had to go through so many miscarriages. I wish you the best and hope you get a sticky bean. Is your Dr able to help considering you've had 3 miscarriages in a row?

Well I saw him after the last one (the 2nd wasn't medically confirmed, I only had 1 positive test that disappeared) and he said it looked good that I was ovulating and getting pregnant, and that if I wasn't pregnant by December that he's start serious testing in January. I'm going I make an appointment to try to see him soon to see if he will keep an eye on this early on...that is the only one good thing to come out of that mc, was meeting that terrific dr who validated my worries and actually listened to me.

At the same time I know no amount of observation can prevent a mc destined to happen. I am just still reeling, this all feels so surreal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->