nervous mommy

luckyme225

Reaction score
I've noticed a lot of moms with standing babies lately. My question to you ladies is how long until your LO learned to go from standing to sitting. I get nervous because he will pull himself on to the couch to stand and lets go and 5 seconds later... bonk :dohh: It seems like today he is doing better with trying to lower himself down when he is done standing but I know it's bound to happen again. Hopefully it only takes 3 or 4 times to learn..eek!

Its something he has to learn first lol most babies will bonk there heads or bums before learning to lower themselves first , max has not yet learned how to pull him self up so its the only advice I can offer sorry hun !

callum learned quite quickly after plenty of falling down. im sure he'll learn soon enough.

yeah i just left leeon to it and he learnt by himself after afew bumps etc but now he lowers himself down took about 3 weeks x

Thanks ladies, I guess I just have to let him learn and be there to comfort him after he falls. I will be glad when we get over this step in learning how to stand/walk properly.

charlie has got from crawling to standing once at the coffee table and then fell he keeps banging his head now hes crawling too, im sure you LO will learn soon but hes bound to bang his head a few times first its horrible when they do it though but its one of those things that cant be helped xx

Can't remember how many bangs Caitlin had but at least she had a soft bum landing!! He'll get there x

Jack headbutted the floor this moring crawling on the floor. i think unforntunatly thats how they learn x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->