Never. Again.

Ashersmomma

Reaction score
So yesterday I decided that I would try to surprise DH. We haven't dtd but maybe once the last month or so. I've been sick and just really not into it. Now that I'm better, I figured we might try for a little fun before I have to swear it off for good(or at least until after I'm cleared after the baby :D )
I thought I would be nice and shave and clean up the lady bits a little. DH loves that, but I just haven't had the energy or will to do it lately. He never complains, but I know he prefers it over the crazy gorilla hair :haha:
So after DS was in bed, I got to shaving and trimming. And oh, my lord, do I regret it! I don't have a tub to sit in, so I was doing to contortionist act by the bathroom sink. Nearly fell on my a$$, wrenched my already sore hips, and about lost it completely when I or LO pinched my sciatic nerve. But I got it done, with only one little nick!
And what do I get for my troubles? Absolutely nothing :growlmad: DH came home, had a quick snack, and went to bed, never even noticing a thing. I tried everything I could to get him to notice short of saying "hey look what I did for you, let's get crazy." Nothing. So never again will I be doing that while pregnant. He's just going to have to deal.

Oh dear men. When ever its u that want some they never notice do they.

My DH is the same way. He loves when I shave, but it's just too much right now. I use clippers every few weeks/month, but that's all I'm doing for the next few months at least! :haha:

Men are so oblivious sometimes. Maybe I need a sign with big flashing arrows.

im just snooping around in this forum but im on my way to it officially! my boyfriend loves to be intimate with me and thinks its cute when i dont shave there, and i used to shave completely all the time before pregnancy. now i just barely shave once a month. i decided im just gonna trim the hedges if anything from here on out.

I did the same thing when pregnant with DS. Spent ages cleaning it up with razor and thought I would get the mirror out to check that I had everything since I couldnt see it.

Bad mistake..........worse mistake ever..........have you seen what your veejay-jay looks like that close to birth.......purple and swollen.......needless to say I never tried to have sex with hubby that night or any night after until DS was born......horrified....

Typical! It's amazing how much you take the littlest of things for granted while not pregnant 😂
I usually parade around my room naked and bend over in front of him if I want him to notice my efforts. Very subtle, I know.

I did the same thing when pregnant with DS. Spent ages cleaning it up with razor and thought I would get the mirror out to check that I had everything since I couldnt see it.

Bad mistake..........worse mistake ever..........have you seen what your veejay-jay looks like that close to birth.......purple and swollen.......needless to say I never tried to have sex with hubby that night or any night after until DS was born......horrified....

I'm so pleased you've mentioned how bad it looks down there! I thought I was a freak, I shaved earlier using a mirror and it was horrendous, the swelling! There's so much more of it then there used to be.. Is that normal?! Does it go back to how it used to be? First timer here! 😯

Lol! I didn't even think of all the swelling that occurs. Maybe that's why nothing happened :) He noticed and was just being polite.

And it is completely normal hanni :) The swelling will go down after the baby is born.

Hahahahaha.............maybe he did notice and did the ole WTF??? moment........

Yes hanni........it does go back to normal....

Lmao you guys are cracking me up. Good to know that it starts looking like a horror movie close to birth. Will have to make a mental note of that and not do it.

Yep hun...........looks like Mount Vesuvius right before eruption.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->