Never, ever complain about symptoms going away..

breakingdawn

Reaction score
..or you will be sorry! UGH! :ohh: Just a week ago I was complaining all my nausea and boob pain went away. Now for the past few days I have been SO sick ALL day and ALL night with the worst boob pain ever. Is the first trimester over yet?? :cry:

I don't know lol, as ill as I feel (and I feel like death believe me), I am always wanting a little bit of the symptoms there so I know all is going well. I wish I could be one of those ladies who has no symptoms and doesn't worry about it!

I am just about over this first trimester business myself ugh.

My nausea and boob pain was the worst between weeks 6-9 as well. I thought during week 5 that this can't get any worse, and then once week 6 hit I was crawling lol. I'm only 4 weeks right now but am already dreading making it through the first trimester.

I would honestly love some symptoms, this is my 5th baby and with all my other babies morning sickness started from around 6 weeks, but this time nothing.... Only symptom I can really say I have is extreme tiredness, it's making me nervous having no sickness

I'm over the symptoms. I don't mind the boob pain much but the nausea is getting really old.

All the way through my first 2 pregnancies I complained about my lack of symptoms! This time I feel sick as a dog constantly!!!. Seriously I'm going to rename morning sickness to morning noon and night time sickness!! :haha:

I'm so done with symptoms. I'd just like it to stop. Bring on the 2nd trimester glow plox. Hope it takes the bacne away too.

edit: Luckily boob pain wasn't a symptom for me. Instead I only recently got itchy nipples. Painful spiky itch points that demand attention and almost make me jerk away from the 'direction' of the pain. That just keep coming and coming until my nipple feels raw. :cry:

I'm so over the nausea, I am just waiting for it to go away so I am able to eat regularly again. This is my first baby, so I always thought pregnancy meant having craving and the ability to eat what you want lol. I wish. The good news is I've lost weight lol.

Ugh, I'm with you guys today. Over the weekend and up to today, the nausea had lessened a bit. Still there but I felt a lot better really. Then bam, suddenly came back with avengance last night and this morning I feel awful :'( I'm 13 weeks tomorrow, I've had quite enough now to be totally honest. Please go away sickness! At least I've now told all my colleagues so I can actually complain out loud at work rather than pretend I'm fine!

Yesterday I felt awful! The sickness is bad enough but this time it is the fatigue that is getting me. With my last baby the fatigue wasn't too bad but I was sick as a dog, but this time I am so tired, all day 24/7. Last night I was asleep by 8 leaving poor OH to his own devices. I don't want to go anywhere or do anything. I want to nap all the time. I wouldn't mind losing the fatigue at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->