Never give up on things that make you smile!

The Catster

Mummy of 2 girls!!!!!!!!!
Reaction score
For those of you who haven't seen me around over these last 2 years, I have been TTC for 20 cycles after having 2 mcs previous to this....

I am so delighted to get my BFP!!! You can't imagine!!!
I thought it was never going to happen to me again, and that I was getting too old (36).
So last month I discovered the CB Fertility Monitor and after one go, a BFP was born!!!
Now, I am abviously shitting myself coz of the previous mcs, but I was on clomid both times, which I blame for the mcs.

So please let this lil pop stick, please!!!!

Thanks in advance!!!

xxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

mega congrats hun!! tons of sticky vibes xx

Congratulations!!! Ive just started up (today) a "3rd time lucky club" thread in the pregnancy buddies section, you're more than welcome to join in. There is a link in my sig if you're interested. just got my :bfp: after 2mc and wanted to get girls together who are in similar situation. Best of luck to you :hugs:

HUGE Congratulations, i wish you a very boring uneventful pregnancy x x x

You know what I think :hugs:

Massive love and huge congrats to my very own Catster xxxx

congrats hun!!! i hope you have a great 9 months and lots of sticky dust for you!!

Congrats! I got a BFP on my first month with a CBFM (aka "my pee machine") too! :)

Congratulations Catster, good to know there is life after MC (or MMC in my case). I was looking at CB FM the other day and will probably get one now. I'm 40 in Dec and just lost my first so time isn't on my side but at least it's still there.

I am so happy for you! I am sending you bunches of sticky :dust: This is it for you this time! :happydance: :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->