• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Never thought i would make it this far, bump buddys ?

hopeful20

One angle & a daughter
Reaction score
Hi after a misscarrage in february i finally made it to secon tri ... Im due 26th february 2013 and would really like a bump buddy to talk bumps, shopping and all things baby ...this will be my first baby, Im also from the sunny old uk, im 21 OH is 28 also his first. :flower:

Hey, I am 25, I am due feb 14th and live in Southampton, feel free to PM if you would like to chat or add on FB etc xxx

I am due 17th! I live in Scotland and this is also my first :D

I live in nottinghamshire and im due 18th feb :) x

:hi: my name is Kate, congratulations :happydance: i live in stoke on trent, pregnant with baby no 3, im due feb 20th 2013 x

im a fair bit further along than you but congrats and welcome to second tri! :D x

So ahve any of you ladys started to get a bump ? Iv got a little one on the go but everyone keeps telling me im huge for 14 weeks :$ x

I'm due 21st of feb... I miscarried back in feb too... We made it :) I'm in the uk too... Lincolnshire xx

So ahve any of you ladys started to get a bump ? Iv got a little one on the go but everyone keeps telling me im huge for 14 weeks :$ x

I do have a belly but that might just be the sheer amount of food I've eaten in 3 months!! It hurts to try and suck it totally flat so I'm going to count it as a bump LOL :D

I do have a belly but that might just be the sheer amount of food I've eaten in 3 months!! It hurts to try and suck it totally flat so I'm going to count it as a bump LOL :D

Ohh yess i know about the food consumption but i know mines bump because its really hard below and a little above my belly button and its the stays the same when i breath in tooo :) .. Im thinking is a big baby or just alot of water around it :) x

No havent got a bump yet im 15 weeks tomora had a big bump by this time with my boys x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->