New and 41 ttc #4 after 7 years

shellyz

Reaction score
Hi I am Shelly and I am 41. This is my 3rd month trying (I like to say 3) but didn't really know what I was doing. So really its my 2nd month of ttc. Ever since my dh said he was ready I went to work reading everything I could get my hands on. Bought What to expect when trying to concieve, joined ff, plus other mommy boards. The first month we tried I went to my doctor to late to take clomid, but she gave me a Rx. So I winged it with ff. I didn't know you had to take your temp before you get out of bed, so needless to say my chart was crazy and even ff couldn't tell if I ovulated. Which by the way I didn't think I did. I also learned that I needed to check my cm and cervix. So on the 2nd month is what I consider the first real attempt. My dh is younger than me and he thinks it will be so easy, because he doesn't understand how our eggs are when we get older. He is finally figuring it out! I took my clomid in May and my chart said I didn't ovulate until day 17, I had a luethal phase of 13 days and y period came on June 8th. My doctor didn't look so excited when she saw my chart, and so she uped my dosage by 50 mg. I went ahead and purchased the fertility monitor and found out that clomid can give false highs but accurate peaks. So this month I showed a high on day 8 which was the first day after my last pill, and showed peak on day 11 and 12. My chart said I ovulated on day 8 but I know that had to be wrong, so I went with the fertility monitor peak day. I'm now 12dpo and have been experiencing mild cramps for 2 days off and on. Along with heartburn and hunger. I also have a lot of creamy cm which I think I had last month, but it was more watery. I pray this is the month. I am baby crazy!! Its all I think about. The tww drives me crazy. Thats why I am here joining this forum. Would love any advice. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->