New and Confused. Help Ladies :)

cowgirl.1991

Reaction score
Well I just signed up to BnB and have enjoyed looking at many baby bumps, and reading through various forums.

After forgetting several of my BC pills in mid April, I only experienced one day of dark brown discharge (no red spotting) April 26th. I was concerned that there may be a chance of conceiving withing those days, and chose not to continue my next cycle of pills.

I have been experiencing a lot of bloating, frequent peeing, very tender breasts, and an amazing love for naps and sleeping right now. Also noticing some cramping similar to when AF comes.

I have taken a few HPT and one had a slight pink line. This morning I took another, and there was nothing.

Should I be concerned, or is it not possible to conceive during taking BC and so soon after stopping?

Hope you ladies can help! Love your bumps! they are all so gorgeous!

i am confused because it is now april 9 and in ur post you said mid april and april 26 did u mean march? anything is possible some women even get pregnant while on BC. i would talk to your dr. and do a blood test!

Oops. Sorry for the confusion. It was March 26th I had the spotting, so mid March.

Getting ahead of myself I guess. Wishful thinking that my exams would be finished by now I guess ;) haha.

Thanks for the advice. I think I might have to do that when I return back home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->