New and confused

Nilo

Not Trying Not Preventing
Reaction score
Hi there, I'm Nilo and I'm so confused. I get married in a October and we plan to ttc straight after, so we've decided to use the next couple of months to learn about my cycle and hopefully be fairly quick. But I had no idea how confusing it all was, to be honest i've never taken that much notice of my period much, it was just something that came every so ofter (usually at the most inconvienent time) The thing is i'm terrified i'm infertile, i am significantly over weight and my periods are irregular, so i no that ttc might be an uphill battle. Anyway do you have any advise for a bigger girl? has any very over weight ladies been successful? where do i begin?

:wave: and welcome to BnB! Congratulations on your wedding too!

It might be worth you having a look over in TTC hun as there will be a lot of women there who are or have been in similar situations to you.

There may well be some here too though so I'd scout around the forum and see what you can find.

Best of luck with it all and hope it works out perfectly for you :hugs:

xxx

Sorry I've no advice hun but wanted to say :hi: welcome to bnb x

hello and welcome to bnb :hi:

i think the best thing i can say is just track your cycle and see how you go for the first few months. i love pcos and am over weight, but i was very lucky and we conceived our beautiful daughter after 9months of trying :cloud9: x

also agree with pops - def have a look and speak to the ttc girls as they always have some good advice too :D xx

There's some handy cycle trackers at Fertility Friend and MyMonthlyCycles (sorry, I'm new so I can't post links - just put them into Google!)

Good luck. :)

Hey hun! Welcome....

I am overweight too and been trying to get fit and lose weight. I am starting TTC in just over a month. I am not looking into all the ins and outs of ttc as I don't want to get stressed about it, especially as I am overweight, I don't want stress to be something else to go against me. Just planning on :sex: frequently (like every other day or so) and going with the flow, and at the same time carry on healthy eating and exercising to help me get healthier. If you're gonna start from October, I'd start taking some folic acid now hun. I am taking Tommy's multivitamins with folic acid and really liking them.

Take a look here https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-club/110453-overweight-pregnancy.html it's a thread I started when I first joined and I found it really helpful.

Good luck sweetie and if you wanna pm me for a chat any time, feel free x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->