new and due in a week +1

rootinblue

Reaction score
Hi ladies! I'm new to the page and expecting my 2nd son! My edd is Dec. 8th but I've been so crampy that I suspect it may be sooner! With my first I was induced and never even felt symptoms of labor nearing, but this time around BH are frequent, period like cramps began last week, and I'm exhausted. I haven't lost my mucous plug (didn't with my first either) so still waiting for that sign.

I'm so glad to join you all during our third trimesters! Are you thinking you'll go into labor soon too?

Btw hubby and I still have no clue as to what we will name our little boy!

I'm due the 7th and have been having the same!! Fingers crossed it's sooner for both of us!! We still haven't agreed on a name either ha ha!!

I'm due 9th and we're team yellow. I was 6 days late with my DD, but feeling crampy and having BH too.

I have a few ideas for girls names, but we can't agree on any boys names. I'm so underprepared this time and still a little bit in denial! X

I'm due Dec 6th. Went over by a week with DD though, although also been getting lots of cramps. No loss of plug or bloody show yet tho.

Booked for a cs on Dec 10th for ds2. Been having lots of cramps and am terrified I'm going to go myself first!! Just decided on a name yesterday.

We're all almost there! I had painful contractions last night but they lessened within a couple hours.

I had an appt today and was told I'm 4cm. Doc thinks it'll be any day/hour! We set another appt for Friday just in case I haven't gone into labor, though she doesn't think I'll make it that long lol. Aaaaand just to play it safe we scheduled to induce on the 10th.

I came home to wash all my baby's things, pack, and did some extra cleaning. I was supposed to take my toddler to see xmas lights but I couldn't gather the energy. :(

How are yalls symptoms coming along? :)

Nothing here. I have a feeling I'll be late as they bought me forward 5 days from a 9 week scan. My DD was also 6 days late. I have an appointment tomorrow so not sure if I'll know anymore.

Wow 4 cms! You must be excited knowing it'll be anytime. With my DD the midwife said I'd have her the following day and she was right. I have a feeling it'll be a fairly quick active labour for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->