New ... and hello!!

little_angel

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Thought I'd come on and introduce myself ... my cyber-sister Dawny690 told me to come and say hello so here I am! :hugs:

Where do I start? Well, I'm married, have been married for 8 wonderful years to my lovely fella ... we have been TTC for 7/8 years with no luck. Have just been told (after me begging for a second opinion :hissy:) that I have PCOS. So I started on Metformin approximately four weeks ago, I've had loads of horrible side effects but hopefully they're starting to disappear now. This year I have only had a total of four visits from AF, ranging from 40 days up to 99 days.

I am desperately trying to lose weight, but feel so much like Im fighting a losing battle right now :cry:

I'm 31 years old now, and I'm seriously wondering how long I should keep trying for ...

But there you go, a very brief, quick outline to me ...

Looking forward to getting to know you all better soon.

Love and :hug:

Shelly xxx

Welcome hunnie. Im sure you will find all the girls on this site friendly and helpful, and no question is daft so dont be afraid love ya xx

Hi

I am new to, don't give up I am 33 turn 34 in december. My SIL has PCOS and take metformin, she ended up on fertility drugs, but her hubby works away for days out of seven so they found it difficult to time things right, there are load of woman with PCOS who concieve with a little help, try not to get too down hartened.

hi everyone..dont no if in the right bit..just joined the site as me and my partner are ttc after i came off the depo...argh, wat a nightmare!!!hope some one has some advice im soooo confuzzled!!!!x

Keep trying little angel. It's got to happen one of these days. I'm new here too and DH and have married for 6 years. I'm 30 and it hasn't happened for me yet either. My AFs are long and irregular too, but not quite as long as you. :hugs:

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->