New, and slowly going crazy!

TinyBoots

Reaction score
Hello!

I've been lurking this site for a while, I had no idea there was a WTT forum! It's inspired me to stop being a lurker and come and say hello!

Well, a bit about me, I'm 22, 23 in a few weeks and currently WTT.

I've been with my OH for 3 years, we've talked about babies, but don't live with each other yet due to both living in different parts of Yorkshire. At the moment I'm looking for jobs near him so I can relocate, but until I'm settled and have been in my job for a while, there will be no TTC :(

I'm slowly going crazy in my head though, I'm desperate for a child, and am currently on the implanon, which runs out in a few months... I KNOW I can't possibly have a child now, If i do, I'd be stuck, how would I get a new job over there if I became pregnant?! But yeah, that hasn't stopped me contemplating 'forgetting' to replace it...

How do you ladies cope with the waiting? :( It's slowly driving me insane.

Welcome to BnB!

Don't worry we usually come on here to talk to each other if we are struggling to wait, for me it's relaxing and helpful to talk to others, gives me peace of mind ^^.

Hiya,welcome to bnb and wtt :) everyone here is lovely and i dont know how i would have got through the last 6 months without this site and the ladies for their support. I deal with wtt by setting myself mini goals to achieve whilst im waiting! I hope you can soon move to be with your OH and set a ttc date xxx

It is very difficult to wait as being broody is a very strong feeling. I think I may find it easier as I already have a son though and he is a lovely handful thta keeps me busy:D So I'm sure it must be really hard for you.

But the way I se it I am waiting so I can give my little one the life he/she disereves. Aidan wasnt planned and it has been a struggle and I really want it to be eaiser when I have another

Maybe think of it like that??

Relaly hope you can get to TTC quickly
xx

Thanks girls. You're right, I need to start thinking positively. It's just so disheartening when all my friends are becomming pregnant, or living with their OHs and mine seems to want to dig his heels in every time I mention it!!

You all seem like a lovely bunch of people from my couple of days worth of lurking! At least I have your support, no one else seems to understand my want for a baby!

x

Good for you Aidan's mummy. We had our first when I was in the middle of university, and though we loved him to bits it was a financial struggle for a number of years. It was MUCH more relaxing when we had our second six years later, and #1 loves #2 to bits, and is so helpful with him!

Wanting a baby is a completely natural feeling sweetie. If women didnt get broody then the human race would just die out
xx

I know Aidan's Mummy! I can honestly say though, I've never wanted children before.

I got pregnant when i was 18 and with my ex, but decided between us that we weren't in a position to keep it, so had a termination. Ever since then I've regretted my decision and wish I could turn back the clock.

I know I did the right thing, and I know I'm right in waiting, but it's so hard!
Hopefully 2010 will bring me a new job, and a change to TTC!

I admire you all for being so strong in waiting. I really do x

:hi: Welcome to bnb!!!
You are not the only one slowly goingmad hun. But I can honestly say that this site has helped me stay sane!!!
Hope you enjoy your stay here in WTT and good luck with the Job Hunt!!

Thanks babybump! I've had some great progress today on the job front. I have an interview tomorrow,and another on Wednesday next week... Weather permitting of course, the snow has been terrible here!

I might start a journal like other WTT ladies have done! To keep me sane. x

:) Thats brilliant then. will have my fingers crossed for you!!!

YAY Start a journal hun is a good place to put all your ramblings lol and keep you sane!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->