New baby and Bump group Canterbury

kim051

Reaction score
Hi All!
Espression - Interactive Arts Cafe is starting a baby and bump group called Little People Coffee Mornings on Thursday's, 11am to 1pm - opportunity to meet other parents (dad's welcome) and share knowledge, information and helpful tips!! Come by starting 17th March 2011 - Group is free, coffee or tea £1 contribution X

See you there!

The first Parent Baby and Bump session at Espression (29-30 Palace St) was great!! 5 babies and mummies, one bump to be, 2 daddies, one gran and lots of toys, coffee, hot chocolates and lunch from cafe 22!!
Lots more space, come and join us!:happydance:

Ooh, I'm a bump in Canterbury, but working at the mo, I'll keep it in mind tho incase i can make it. I start maternity leave in a month.
Hope it carries on.

I can see your due date is nearly there! :flower:for your baby girl :)
Group is still going on, when you're ready to face the world as a new mum :)

OOH...I'm looking for places to meet other mums in Canterbury, will try and make this Thursday with Fraser (7wks)!
X

That would be great :) I cant make it there tomorrow but i'll tell them you might pop in.They'll be exited to meet fraser!And they can tell you about other groups in canterbury too.
If you're breasfeeding they's a good group at the riverside children centre on tuesdays from 11 to 1?
hope to meet you soon,:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->