New Baby - Name Help Please!

xxLeoxx

Reaction score
Hi all,

It’s been a while since I have posted. But I am back to announce that I am 14weeks pregnant. My husband and I are over the moon and have already started to plan for baby’s arrival by choosing names. As always this is proving a difficult task for us as we have very different styles. I am also a school teacher and find it hard not make personality associations with certain names. So we have turned to you guys for advice. We already have a son called Ryan Dominic and a daughter called Maddison Hope.

For a boy we have chosen: Liam Joseph or Harrison Joseph. We would like your opinions on which you prefer?

For a girl we have chosen Olivia but we are stuck on a middle name. We have some options which we would like your opinions on and we would appreciate any other suggestions you may have.

Options are: Olivia Amelié, Olivia Eloise, Olivia Fearne, Olivia Francesca, Olivia Harriet, Olivia Hazel, Olivia Holly, Olivia Isabel, Olivia Jasmine, Olivia Maisie, Olivia Niamh, Olivia Paige, Olivia Phoebe, Olivia Poppy, Olivia Scarlett, Olivia Siân, Olivia Skye, Olivia Sophia, Olivia Sophie.

We look forward to your replies

Many Thanks

Zoe
xx

For the boy, I like Liam Joseph best.

For the girl, I like either Olivia Eloise or Olivia Paige the best :)

Beautiful names! I think I prefer Harrison Joseph for a boy.
For a girl, Olivia Hazel is my favourite. The rest were all pretty, except for Poppy. I guess it has just never sounded like a girl's name to me.
Good luck with your choice :)

Harrison Joseph

and

Olivia Jasmine closely followed by Olivia Skye

Thank you for your opinions so far. They have been much appreciated. Please keep them coming :)

I prefer Harrison Joseph for the boy's name and either Olivia Hazel, Olivia Skye or Olivia Paige for the girl's name :) all three of those girls names are on our list!

I Like
Liam Joseph
&
Olivia Skye

=)

Olivia Hazel for the girl :) - i think the vowel middle names sound a bit much together with Olivia. For a boy- Harrison Joseph, love it x

Congrats on your pregnancy, Hun!

I really like both your boys names, can't decide which I like better. Olivia Hazel is my favourite for a girl. :flower:

Thank you ladies for the congratulations and the opinions :)

Congratulations! So exciting! :D

I like Olivia Paige and Olivia Skye- and Harrison Joseph, but I'm personally not a fan of Harry which would undoubtedly be used as a nickname. Even so I think I like Harrison best ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->