new chart looks strange

AnnaLaura

TTC #1
Reaction score
Hi all, I haven't been on the forum very much the last few days. I hope everyone had a great weekend.

Could someone please look at my current chart and tell me what you think? It just looks funny to me.

I'll be taking progesterone from CD12-26 so I'm sure my chart won't mean much after I start that.

My Ovulation Chart

Hi AnnaLaura, didnt want to read and run.
I had a look at your chart, i dont know a lot about charts, i usually use Dmom's and Despies knowledge myself. However i would wait to see what the temps do in the next few days.

try not to read too much into your bbt chart until after ovulation. And then just watch for temps to be above coverline. I am a fan of bbt charting and my temps are pretty crazy before ovulation too. If you consume alcohol or don't temp the same time every morning they will be higher I really hope the progesterone works for you! I am still trying to get a rx for it from my dr.

It's normal for your temps to flux a little, but I will warn you ahead of time, your coverline is going to go fairly high this cycle; it's not a big deal, but it might look strange to you.

Hi AnnaLaura, didnt want to read and run.
I had a look at your chart, i dont know a lot about charts, i usually use Dmom's and Despies knowledge myself. However i would wait to see what the temps do in the next few days.

I really don't know what to expect this month. I don't even know if I'll ovulate or not. :cry: Do you think I'm wasting my time? I won't see the FS until I've finished the three months of progesterone therapy and feel very sad about missing any opportunity.

try not to read too much into your bbt chart until after ovulation. And then just watch for temps to be above coverline. I am a fan of bbt charting and my temps are pretty crazy before ovulation too. If you consume alcohol or don't temp the same time every morning they will be higher I really hope the progesterone works for you! I am still trying to get a rx for it from my dr.

I didn't start temping until I already had a long anovulatory cycle, so I was really hoping to see something more normal this month. I know about the alcohol, etc. That's why I left off the temp from cd4. Up too late, a few beers, up too early the next morning.

What do you want the progesterone for, if you don't mind me asking? After about a year of thinking I had low thyroid, it turned out I had low progesterone. :nope: (Would have been nice if a doctor had caught it a year ago.)

It's normal for your temps to flux a little, but I will warn you ahead of time, your coverline is going to go fairly high this cycle; it's not a big deal, but it might look strange to you.

Thank you. But why would that be? Because of the progesterone I took last month to start my period?

Thank you. But why would that be? Because of the progesterone I took last month to start my period?

No...after your temp drop, FF needs to see 3 temps higher than your highest pre-OV temps, in order to give you x-hairs. You have a temp or two in the 98.0-98.2 range...I know this probably makes very little sense.:wacko:

No...after your temp drop, FF needs to see 3 temps higher than your highest pre-OV temps, in order to give you x-hairs. You have a temp or two in the 98.0-98.2 range...I know this probably makes very little sense.:wacko:

No, I understand. Just overall, I expected it to stay lower until I ovulated/started the progesterone--not these steadily rising temps. I'm weird, I like to know why stuff is happening. :blush: Like Sus said, I'll wait to see what it does in the next few days. I have two more questions, if that's okay. I have only been checking CM, and not CP so far. Is that a problem for FF or does it really need both? And compared to the last chart, can you tell yet if this one is looking better?

Ask as many questions as you like! I will talk about charting all day; but, if you ever ask if it means anything bc your :holly: are sore, then you are on your own.:haha::flower:

Ok, here is my general speech about CM...only put it in FF until your get your x-hairs, after that stop. FF will change your OV day or give you dotted x-hairs, if your CM confuses it.:wacko:

CP...I don't check it and honestly, all you will learn from it, is that your finger fits in your cooter.:haha: CP can change several times a day and it really isn't a good inidcator of anything at all.

As far as comparing your charts, there just isn't enough to go off of yet...you have the end of one chart and the beginning of this one; we really need to see a full cycle first.:hugs:

Ask as many questions as you like! I will talk about charting all day; but, if you ever ask if it means anything bc your :holly: are sore, then you are on your own.:haha::flower:

Ok, here is my general speech about CM...only put it in FF until your get your x-hairs, after that stop. FF will change your OV day or give you dotted x-hairs, if your CM confuses it.:wacko:

CP...I don't check it and honestly, all you will learn from it, is that your finger fits in your cooter.:haha: CP can change several times a day and it really isn't a good inidcator of anything at all.

As far as comparing your charts, there just isn't enough to go off of yet...you have the end of one chart and the beginning of this one; we really need to see a full cycle first.:hugs:

Okay, I'll do that about recording the CM. I do think that after a couple of dry days it's starting to change a little. [-o< About CP, I have to say I have noticed a much lower position right before my period several times. But other than that I haven't been able to match it with anything.

What about OPKs? I was going to start testing tomorrow.

I thought it wouldn't be enough to tell anything. I was just hoping you would say, "Oh, yes, that's a WONDERFUL start to an ovulatory cycle!!!!!" :blush:

I guess this cycle is just going to be a wait and see kind of thing.

Ok, post a pic of your OPK after you take it; I'd start with twice a day until you figure out your surges.

Ok, post a pic of your OPK after you take it; I'd start with twice a day until you figure out your surges.

Thank you so much. I really appreciate your advice. :hugs:

I hope this ends quickly for both of us (and everyone else here too). :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"