New & Confused

Biscuitbaby

Mum of 2 boys TTC#3
Reaction score
Hi

I'm new on here - and feel a bit out of place!

Me and my Husband to be have decided to have a baby! It's something that I really want - it's new - exciting - scary and all the rest!

I only came off my pill a week ago and H2B seems to think it'll happen over night!

I've been taking the mini pill cerezette for 3 years now and not sure how long it will take to leave my system? Anyone with any experience of this?

HI welcome to BNB :)

I got pregnant right away off the pill with my daughter. But, most take more time than that. I wish you a :bfp:

Welcome!!! I was on the pill over two years, and it took 3.5 months to get pregnant... The best thing I can tell yolu is not to jump on every symptom for the first few months, because coming off the pill does cause pregnancy like symptoms!! Hope you get your :bfp: soon!! :hugs:

Hey!! i was on cerezette too a few years ago and i know it took about 6 months to get outa my system as i was allergic to it and it took 6 months for the symptoms to subside... altho the pill is not 100 percent affective and i know people that have gotten pregnant while on the pill so i dont see why you shouldnt be fertile straight away or withing a few months. Also my OH thinks it is going to happen straight away (going to start trying in Jan) he thinks he can just clap his hands and i will have a bun in the oven but i keep trying to tell him its on like that. what cycle day u on? we could be cycle buddies if u like? :) xxx

Welcome! I was one of those that got pregnant on the pill so I'm going to say that it probably doesn't have to be out of your system long! LOL Good luck to you, try not to stress, enjoy the trying!

i came off the pill in january and fell pregnant in august, i suppose everybody is different and takes different amounts of time for the hormones to get out of your system.

Good luck and hope you get your :bfp: soon xxxxxxx

Awww thanks everyone! :hugs: Soz I aint been on here that much to reply!!

Every time I sit at the computer I end up engrossed in information and what to/what not to do!!! :dohh: So confusing with all the different info that you get!!!

It does seem silly - one woman and miss a pill and end up pregnant - yet others seem to have to wait months!!!

Bit confused though .......
I think I had a withdrawal bleed :!::?: and then the I think the next one (two weeks later) was the :witch: so I was kinda glad to see her! That was on the 29th Dec so that makes me CD9 if all is well?!?!?!?

So if anyone is on the same cycle as me wanna be buddies? We'll get those :bfp::bfp::bfp: SOON!!!!!

:hug: & :dust: to everyone!!

welcome to bnb!
and hopefully you get that :bfp: soon! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->