New Girl on the block :-)

escholes

Reaction score
Hello everyone, my name's Emma and hubby and I are just starting to TTC. We've been married 6 1/2 years and have decided it's time to extend this little family unit.

I've struggled with my weight since teenage years, so for a while now I've been reg exercising and eating healthily to help any lil beans stick!

Hubby's worried about all this. It's our first child and have had best part of 7 years together on our own, but it'll be good for us and my mothering instinct has hit in with full force.

I'm going to have a look round the forums and try and find my feet but just wanted to say hi to everyone :hugs:

Hi Emma :hi: and welcome to BnB! Hope you get your :bfp: soon - and am sure your hubby will take to parenthood like a duck to water :)

Hello! I hope he will! I'm sure he will, I guess it's just normal manly scaredness!

Welcome to BnB, its great here any advice you need you will find here :D Hope you get your :bfp: soon :D

:hi: and welcome to BnB!

Good Luck with TTC and hope to see you in the baby and toddler sections in 9 months or so xxxx

Helloo :) I'm just starting this ttc journey too, good luck & hope to see you around! xxxx

Hi welcome to BnB x Good luck TTCing x

Hi Emma and Welcome!! Hope you get your:bfp: soon :dust:

welcome to BnB. We were together for 7 years before ttc, so I know how you feel. It is definately a big change but a GREAT one! :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->