New girl WTT

apple84

Reaction score
Hi, I'm 24 and currently teaching my first year of high school science. DH and I really to have a baby, but there is talk of a permanent teaching position for me in September. We just decided to TTC in June so that I'll be able to interview for the job in August without looking prego. We're ready to have a baby regardless of the job, but it would sure be a great bonus! Plus I don't know how I would survive the summer without teaching to distract me from my baby obsession.

We currently rent a house that is very suitable for a family, though we do hope to buy our own place in the next couple years. I'm the oldest of five children, none who are married or have children. My siblings are all very excited about the prospect of a baby in the family, though I haven't told them when we intend to try to get pregnant - just that it will hopefully be within the next two years.

My husband is a video producer who works from home. We're not rich, but we do ok and have very little debt. My husband is open to being a part time Dad after maternity leave (which is one year here in Canada) and I'm hoping to teach part-time after maternity leave as well.

I joined this site because I saw a large amount of members who are waiting to conceive - I thought every forum out there was for those who are pregnant or at least trying. Waiting on purpose comes with its own challenges and I want to chat with people going through the same thing as me.

:wave: good luck with the job and ttc when you start! :) x

Hey hun and welcome to bnb
Us ladies in WTT are lovely and friendly
See you around x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member