New Goals For 2018

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
So what are your new weight loss and or fitness goals for 2018?

I have gained some weight but I'd previously lost too much so I'm aiming for 1 jean size down and to see more of my abs again :rofl:

My main goal is:
Body fat % (not weight)
Endurance (I stopped running and found it's shot my endurance).

You?

<3

-Lose these last 10 lbs to get back to pre-pregnancy weight (5 of them are from having too much fun last summer though :rofl:)
-Join a gym with hubby and try some classes
-Increase my activity level to where it was pre-second baby
-Lower my resting heart rate to be back in the mid-60s

Good luck! <3

I want to loose 60lbs in 2018....I will still be miles off my GW but it's got to be healthier.

Kitten my heart rate is 94 :( xxxx

That's still in the normal range at least! :) And as the weight goes down it should too

I have put on 3 stone this pregnancy so want to lose that and tone up. I want to be 8.5 stone again (maybe 9 at a push). I intend to start as soon as i get the all clear from the doctor as i am having ab elective section this time!

That's still in the normal range at least! :) And as the weight goes down it should too

Is it i do it on my Samsung phone and it's only NOW since almost loosing 3 Stone it's 90 add at my heaviest it was 105-111 but my bp is alway something over /80 which they always seem suprised as I am so bIg. Wi tomorrow.

The end of last year I was 316 lbs so 60 off that will be 256 lbs. We will see what tomorrow weigh in brings xxxx

311.8 so 4.2 lbs off since end of Dec. 55.8 lbs to go in 50 weeks-should be do able xxxx

Good job on the weightloss so far topsy!

My goal is to lose 35 lbs from my prepregnancy weight. I would also like to be more active. I'm not sure how that will look yet.

I dont know how much weight im aiming to lose because im too scared to weigh myself &#128514;&#128514; but I want to be down to 9 stone for my holiday in May.

I dont know how much weight im aiming to lose because im too scared to weigh myself &#128514;&#128514; but I want to be down to 9 stone for my holiday in May.
It's actually healthy to stay off the scales and go on how you feel and how your clothes feel <3

I was 313 this week so gained

Wobbles YOU are so right. I wish I could keep off scales. I am a daily weigher-such a BAD habit xxx

My trainer took mine off me back 2 years ago, it was awful but ended up being the best thing! I hardly bother now x

310.8 down 1.2 lbs in 2 weeks-I MUST try harder. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"