• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New Here 12dpo BFN on IC advice please

kcj2008

Reaction score
Hi everyone

This is my first post although I have been reading posts on here for months!!

I am actually after some advice with regards to Internet Cheapie tests.

Had a + opk on 18th late at night and believe I o'd on Tuesday 20th, had b'd 19th, 20th and 22nd. I have a few symptons but they may be PMT, its just sooooo confusing. With my other 3 children I didn't even have the urge to test until AF was due so therefore had a positive straight away. And boy have I become a POAS addict :haha:

I am 12/13dpo today, and have been getting what look like evap lines, I was wondering whether I am still in with a chance and if many of you had BFN that went on to be BFP days later with IC??

I had AF like cramps from 8dpo until 11dpo, indigestion is dreadful which is not a typical af sign for me (hubby keeps raising his brows as I have only ever had this during pregnancy):blush:, shattered constantly, no spotting though.

Sorry for the long post just need to get some frustration out :dohh:

Thanks for your help xx

Sorry I forgot to add that apparently they detect as little as 10miu, so surely if I was pregnant it would have shown up already.

I am even more confused as I ovulated 3 days early this month, does this mean that I should start my period early? I do not chart temp and never have as of yet although I do check CM and CP and use OPKS!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->