New here and feeling lost...

MissDivinyl

Reaction score
Hello, to be honest I was not really trying to conceive but not really preventing it either.

I am currently 37, my period is now 8 days late, approximately 22 dpo, & had a bfn yesterday.

The thing is I have had several signs of pregnancy, some of it might be TMI but my list thus far is as follows:

Tender/sore breasts
Headaches
Lower back pain
Moodiness
Fatigued
Nauseated
I need to pee every 5 minutes
Heartburn (I have had it only one other time while I was pregnant with my son)
Missed AF
Sore throat
Sudden onset of shell fish allergy
Stuffy nose
Appearance of veins on my breasts

Now I know a lot of these could be explained as PMS, and I didn't think I was pregnant until two days ago when I found out that sudden onset of allergies, sore throat, and stuffy nose could be a part of pregnancy.

I don't know when I should test again or just go to the walk in clinic on my day off... but with being approximately 22 dpo it's unlikely that I am pregnant... ugh... so confused

I should also add that I would love to have another baby, but my dh is not too sure about being a father (my son is from a previous marriage). I really don't have anyone I could talk to about this so any help would be appreciated.

Hi :hi:

Firstly, are you sure you ovulated this cycle? It sounds very promising. Can you get to your doctor for a blood test? Do you feel like AF is about to come on?

Also, are you usually very regular or have you had delayed periods before?

I always get cramps when I ovulate exactly two weeks before af is due, and yes I am sure I ovulated. I have had delayed periods in the past and have PCOD, however I have been like clockwork for the last two years and have actually ovulated for the last 18 months every month.

I am going to go to the doctors either tomorrow or Thursday to see what is going on. I have had late periods but not with this many symptoms before so it's kinda weird, but I know that my body plays tricks on me all the time. Fingers crossed :D

Good luck with your doctor visit Miss :) The mind and body do play loads of tricks on us, however sometimes what we think are mind tricks really are symptoms. When we first had my daughter (she was an oopsie lol), my DH was terrified. He didnt think he was ready for the "daddy thing" yet. He felt uneasy until the day I handed him the picture of the first sonogram. His heart hit the floor, and he's been madly in love with that child ever since. lol She's now eight years old, and he wants more. Everything has its own time, and I hope that all goes well for you, either way it turns out :)

Good luck with the doctor's visit. I bet it'll be exciting news, but post back and let us know!!!

:)

Sounds like is a good maybe :) Good luck with the doctor visit please let us know how it turns out

Well exactly 3 hours after I went to the dr AF showed up with a vengeance. However the good thing that has come out of it is DH and I are actually talking about trying. So that makes me very happy :D

Its always the way make the appointment for being super late and AF appears...our minds are so strong.

I am glad that your talking about actively TTC now that's great news.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->