new here, and really need your opinions

secret doll

Reaction score
Hi! I'm new here, I decided to join after having about 2 weeks of doctors telling me I'm pregnant and tests telling me I'm not.
Has anyone here had a BFN that as turned into a BFP?

My period was 3 weeks late and a lot darker and lighter than normal. After just 3 days it turned into a light pink jelly mucus.

2 days after my very late period, I got horrible lower back aches. I'm short of breath (like I can't quite catch a full enough breath), and sooo tired. I went to the doctor and she was so sure I'm pregnant, but my urine tested negative.

2 weeks later I still have the lower back pain and very sore hips. My urine and everything feels normal, but I have a constant wet feeling in my undies and a lot of pressure on my pubic region. The pain has now started moving down my thighs too.

For the first week I struggled with insomnia, but this week I'm sleeping so much. It just feel like the sleep is not enough. I would suddenly get so tired, yesterday I fell asleep in the middle of a conversation at a cafe.... Embarrassing!

Last night I woke up with bad heartburn and have had hot flashes too. Bb's are feeling tingly and are very round. Increased libido.

Very nauseous this morning and very very put off food especially fish or things that are too salty. Don't feel like coffee anymore.

Sharp twinges in both ovaries and lots of pulling and aches around my pelvis and underneath my bellybutton.

My skin has been very surprisingly radiant and clear (very unusual for me).And I can NOT drink enough water. Dry mouth.

All this and a very clear BFN.
...have I lost my marbles?

I know exactly how you feel. I would have what seemed to be all the right symptoms, and nothing :( how late are you now? Or did you get a period?

Have you had a blood test ? That is a definative answer

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"