New here:) introducing myself

JayMari

Reaction score
My names Jade, I'm 18 years old fresh out of high school and 15 weeks pregnant with my first. It wasn't planned and I'm facing a lot of obstacles, criticism and issues but I love my little one and I'm willing to do whatever it takes. Any advice or introductions will be appreciated :) <3

Photo: 12 week scan. Based on skull theory I think girl, what about you?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 7
Hello jade congratulations on your little.one I'm Lauren I'm 19 and 20 Weeks pregy with a.little boy ignore everyone who.is..being negative to you as some people don't realise the bond between two people even though they haven't met keep your head and stay strong for your.little.one I thought mine.was a girl through skull and nub but was a boy tell you what has bernn true for me latley is his heartbeat is always.under sixty like 140.or, most 155 I guess you will be having a 16 week appointment ask your.midwife to tell you so how are you ? Xx

Hi Jade congrats and Welcome!!
I say girl also!!
Jus ignore any critisism or negative comments its all irrelevent, your LO is all you need everything else will jus fall into place.
If you ever wanna chat can pm me, I'm Lisa, 19 and I have a son named Quinsy whos 3 months on Sunday

Hey there! :wave: Welcome and congratulations!

My name is Clair, I'm 18 and I have a 13 month old son called Jason and I'm 14 weeks pregnant with our second :flower:

I also think that's a girl :flower: How is pregnancy so far? :)

Hello jade congratulations on your little.one I'm Lauren I'm 19 and 20 Weeks pregy with a.little boy ignore everyone who.is..being negative to you as some people don't realise the bond between two people even though they haven't met keep your head and stay strong for your.little.one I thought mine.was a girl through skull and nub but was a boy tell you what has bernn true for me latley is his heartbeat is always.under sixty like 140.or, most 155 I guess you will be having a 16 week appointment ask your.midwife to tell you so how are you ? Xx
Thanks for the advice and congrats/goodluck on your pregnancy . I will be having an appointment in another week and a half but it won't be for an ultrasound :( just a routine check up . I have to wait all the way until July 24th for 20 week scan :growlmad: . I'm fine although pregnancy has brought on a lot of WORRY . I'm out of my first trimester so the worry has decreased a teeny bit but i find new things to worry about almost everyday

My name is Clair, I'm 18 and I have a 13 month old son called Jason and I'm 14 weeks pregnant with our second :flower:

It is beautiful and I cannot wait to feel my LO move <3 congratulations on your pregnancy and god bless your son

Hi Jade congrats and Welcome!!
I say girl also!!
Jus ignore any critisism or negative comments its all irrelevent, your LO is all you need everything else will jus fall into place.
If you ever wanna chat can pm me, I'm Lisa, 19 and I have a son named Quinsy whos 3 months on Sunday
Thank you Lisa .

Congratulations :) I'm mana and I have a 16 week old little girl called Imogen :) have you thought of names yet?

Thanks jade and your welcome when.go you should get to hear the babys heartbeat on doppler and they normally tell you the numbered of beats per minute my 21 week scan.is next Thursday :). Feels like it's been.forever to get it to come round hope it flys for youiknow how it feels I constant worry still think we will all away through lol any specific gen
der you want ? Xx

Congratulations :) I'm mana and I have a 16 week old little girl called Imogen :) have you thought of names yet?
Thank you . And that's a beautiful name! I haven't thought of any names yet but I have decided I want a very unique or a "word" name

Thanks jade and your welcome when.go you should get to hear the babys heartbeat on doppler and they normally tell you the numbered of beats per minute my 21 week scan.is next Thursday :). Feels like it's been.forever to get it to come round hope it flys for youiknow how it feels I constant worry still think we will all away through lol any specific gen
der you want ? Xx
Yes my LO heart beat was 131 , 150 , and my most recent was 152. I wanted a boy at first but having a little girl is really starting to grow on me :) but I'd be grateful for a healthy boy or girl. Luck you, your gender scan is right around the corner.. Please let us know what you're hving

Oo could.be a boy i.had a.early.gender scan at 16 Weeks and turned out to be a little.boy I thought girl and kept dreaming of a little.boy and my dreams .were .right and a little prince I'm having how have your family took the news.are they excited.? Xx

Congratulations and Welcome!

I'm Kaleigh, 20, and 18 +1 with our first. :cloud9: Try not to let the negativity get to you! Your love for your child is all that matters at the end of the day!

I'm terrible at gender guesses but I'll go with girl, as well :pink: Hopefully you get whatever you wish for!

Oo could.be a boy i.had a.early.gender scan at 16 Weeks and turned out to be a little.boy I thought girl and kept dreaming of a little.boy and my dreams .were .right and a little prince I'm having how have your family took the news.are they excited.? Xx
I've been thinking of going for an early scan but I'm not sure, I want something to keep looking forward to. Ive had dreams of boys and girls so I'm confused, but From the very beginning I FELT it was a girl. And my family were far from happy, I just finished high school and my mom wants me to enjoy my life and focus on a career and now she feels that's impossible with a child, but I know it's not, it's just going to be a bit harder but I'm motivated

I'm Kaleigh, 20, and 18 +1 with our first. :cloud9: Try not to let the negativity get to you! Your love for your child is all that matters at the end of the day!

I'm terrible at gender guesses but I'll go with girl, as well :girl: Hopefully you get whatever you wish for!
Thank you. Everyone's been saying girl. I'd be 105% shocked if its a boy

There worth it as they let you see the baby for long and in 3d/4d .I got mine quite cheap I thought little girl all away untill scan and so did slot of people but was.wrong aw i.hope they come round I always hear you life ends when your child but my friends tell me it only just begins and the love is like something you never experienced before hope you have a happy healthy 9 months hun xx

It is beautiful and I cannot wait to feel my LO move <3 congratulations on your pregnancy and god bless your son

Thank you :flower:
Aw it shouldn't be long! It's the best feeling! I never had flutters with my son but had them for a week this time so far :D

Congratulations on your pregnancy! I'm erin, 19 and 35 weeks tomorrow with a baby girl. I'll guess your growing a little girl also!

I'm terrible at gender guesses but I'll go with girl, as well :girl: Hopefully you get whatever you wish for!
Thank you. Everyone's been saying girl. I'd be 105% shocked if its a boy

I'm then same, but in the opposite! Everyone says boy, so I'd be in complete shock if it were a girl (not that I'd be upset either way). I guess we'll see in a week :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->