New here looking for buddies ttc!!

hannahlou

Reaction score
Hello everyone, my first time here on the sight, looking for buddies to chat to about ttc!!

hello..i'm new too,,,not trying but like reading posts..i have two kids aged 6 and 3...

Hello ladies! I am new here and also TTC! Would like to chat and share stories with ladies in the same position as me! Look forward to hearing from you! Xx

Thanks ladies and to UmmIsmaeel9 think were in the same 'boat' when did u start trying? iv been trying for 8 months but only properly for about 3 and boy does ur mind play tricks on u!!! x

Thanks ladies and to UmmIsmaeel9 think were in the same 'boat' when did u start trying? iv been trying for 8 months but only properly for about 3 and boy does ur mind play tricks on u!!! x

Thanks for your reply!

I have only just started trying this is my first cycle. I have just entered the 2 week wait! I have a 9 year old son and a 7 year old daughter. It feels like I am TTC#1 even though it will be my 3rd because of the age gap!

How about you? Is this your first?

Yep this is my first!! Im anxious also in the 2 week wait but iv got about a week left of it, i do feel a bit 'off' though but i do think it could be my mind playing tricks on me, not sure if its possible to feel different so soon? Off my food and mild stomach cramps more of a dull ache? I bet ur age gap makes it all feel so new again! Good luck x

Its so true your mind does play tricks on you! I felt i was very young having my first(18) so as i am now older (and a little wiser i think!) i am hoping to enjoy every moment this time around :)

Please do keep me posted on how it goes and let me know if you get your BFP

Good Luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"