New here, looking for support

Christy1018

Reaction score
Hello! I'm Christy... 32 y/o TTC #1. I had my Mirena removed in August 2016 and hubby and I have been trying ever since. I have PCOS, but pretty regular cycle, just don't always ovulate. We had 1 positive test in January, but it turned out to be a C chemical pregnancy :-(. This month, I got flu like symptoms 5 do. Today, I am 9 do and have some cramping and brownish spotting. My period shouldn't start for another 6 days. Could this be implantation bleeding? Anyone else experience these symptoms or have words of wisdom?

It might be. I had spotting about a week before my af was due to start on the cycle I got my bfp. I would take a test cause it could also be a cycle change in a normal cycle for you...., hope it's a bfp though

Thanks for responding. I'm so frustrated. Like I said, I spotted 9 DPO and then nothing since. Yesterday, I took a frer test, which turned out to be a dud... No lines at all. I took another test this morning, but it was a BFN :-(. I don't want to give up yet, but I feel so disappointed right now. I want the BFP sooooo bad. Im still having some symptoms... Extremely fatigued and breast tenderness. I'm also having some achiness in my lower back. I've heard that 12 DPO could still be to easily for a BFP if I implanted late, so here's hoping :)

I would definitely wait until even 14dpo and test again, just to be sure. Crossing my fingers for you!

Hey Christy :) It could be implantation bleeding, but it could also be any number of other things (a small cyst bursting, your period coming earlier than you thought...). I'd wait until 14 or 16 dpo and then take a test that will give you a safe result. Personally, I prefer to test a few days after my period is due to make sure I get an accurate result, but that's only if you can wait that long!

Unfortunately, AF showed up today. I was so hopeful that is get a BFP this month. I start clomid Ronnie... Hopefully soon I'll get the BFP I so desperately want. Thanks for your support everyone. Baby dust to all :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->