New here looking for thoughts

Blessed106

Reaction score
Hi everyone. DH and I have a 3 year old DS and were NTNP.

I've been experiencing some symptoms that I am not sure are promising for a BFP or not.

My breast feel harder than normal but not sore like they normally do with pms, also experiencing a tingling sensation that feels like a "let down"

Some cramping which usually for me means cycle will start in the evening. Two days later AF is a no show.

Tired. No energy at all.

Heartburn which I don't get save for when I was pregnant with DS (3rd trimester)

LMP was Feb 25.

I know for sure we ummm you know when I was ovulating (ewcm).

With DS I was temping and knew before I tested. This time around were taking a more relaxed approach

Anyone experience similar? Results? Thoughts?

Thank you so much to anyone who responds and nice to meet y'all. :)

Hello and welcome! I can't offer any words of wisdom since I've never been pregnant but fingers crossed for your BFP!

Hello,

Sounds like it might be promising. When I was pregnant with my DD I didn't have any symptoms at all early on, but every pregnancy is different. Only way to know for sure is to test! Fingers crossed for you!

Hello :)

Sorry I too have never been pregnant so can't offer words of wisdom.

But keeping fingers crossed that you'll get a BFP when you do a test x

Didn't want to read and run. I don't have any advice except to TEST TEST TEST!!!!!

None of us can tell you, the only way to know is to test! Your LMP was over a month ago so should be a good time to test. Good luck and fingers crossed for your BFP! :thumbup:

Hi, I'm new here too, wanted to say hello and didnt want to read and run. I have never been pg so unfortunately can't advise. When are you due AF? I'd test and see... :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->