New here, not sure where to post for advice..LOL

Cpaige

Reaction score
Hi Ladies !
I'm new here, and haven't yet found out where I "fit in" so far..LOL.
My period has gone out of whack last month ! That' what brought me to this thread, lol. It's been pretty regular, coming between the 7th and 9th of every month. I've been charting since August. But, in November, it came on the 9th, but just for 2 days ! (Normally it's 5 days long) After, the 2 days, it stopped, and then a day later, I had spotting for 2 days. For the rest of Nov, I had pretty tender nipples, nausea, and back ache (which still continues to this day!) I got my following AF Dec 15th..which is about a week later than I should have gotten it. Almost all the "symptoms" disappeared when I bled in Dec, except the back ache, and the nausea. I never have gotten carsick, and now, almost every time, my stomach starts turning and I feel sick. Now, AF is supposed to be here tomorrow, and don't feel like it's coming ! I tried to get in with my OB, but in order to do a blood test, they wanted a home test to be positive first, but I haven't gotten one. I have't taken one since I bled Dec 15th.
Also, I don't know if I should count from the "late" period in Dec, or the normal one in November...it's all too confusing. If anyone has any advice/stories, that'd be great ! LOL Thank you !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->