New here & TTCAL

SmashRT

Mom to an angel
Reaction score
Hi guys!
My name is Ashley from Florida and I am the mother of a little angel in Heaven named Nolan. In Dec 2008 we found out we were expecting a honeymoon baby and were over the moon. In April we found out he had IUGR and the Dr's could not find a reason. On June 7th I was admitted for preeclampsia and delivered due to HELLP syndrome the following morning in a emergency c-section. Dr's(MFM) told me over and over again that our baby would not survive since he was 6 weeks behind in growth. My OB (who I love) reminded me that morning that although he was 6 weeks behind in growth he was developed as a 26 week baby.

Nolan Michael was born 13 ounces and 10.5 inches. He came out crying, well it was a squeek and had awesome APGARS. He lived in the NICU for 3 beautiful days until he went into cardiac arrest and went to be with Jesus.

The past 8 months have been a ride. So now that we have been cleared to TTC, I find myself here. I used to post on the bump a lot, but since losing Nolan I have found it hard to post.

I have been having cycle issues and might be going on clomid- but am trying Soy first, so I have been lurking here and decided to finally sign up.
I don't chart since I work night shift and my charts were all over the place but I do OPK's in the past and this is my first cycle with CBEFM. I wish everyone the best of luck and look forward to getting to know you all.

If your interested in our story, I have a blog here... rubybaby09.blogspot

Hi :flower: welcome, im so sorry for you loss :hugs: hope you get your bfp soonx x x

hi lovely im so sorry for your loss, i too hope you get your bfp soon xx

Your story brought me to tears - hope you get your BFP soon hx

Great big hugs on your loss, mama... my heart breaks for you. Hope your stay here is short, but I think you'll find some awesome women here while you wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->