New Here.

yungmomma

Reaction score
Hi Ladies, I am new to the site, my name is Kristia but people call me Krys technically I am no longer a teen since I will be 21 in November but I will probably relate best here! I jus found out I am expecting baby #3 although this was a big surprise I am thrilled to be pregnant again and I am already 7 weeks along. I have a 4 year old son and a 13month old daughter. Im hoping to make some new friends and some bump buddies to go though the journey with. Im due February 8th anybody else due around then?

Congratulations and welcome! :wave:

My name is Clair, I'm 18 and I have a son called Jason who is 13 months tomorrow and I'm 14 weeks pregnant with our second due on Christmas Eve :flower:

Congrats. Welcome to BnB :)
I'm Jess! I'm 18, and 16 weeks pregnant with my first.

How's the morning sickness been compared to your previous pregnancies?
x

Congratulations! I'm Kaleigh, 20 in September, and 18 weeks with our first! :cloud9:

Congratulations I'm Lauren I'm 19 and pregnant with.a.little boy how.are you.xx

Hi, I'm Kristina :) I have a two month old son named Noah. Congrats on # 3!

Hey, I'm erin. I'm 19 and 34 + 5 with a little girl. :) Congrats on number 3!

I'm Rebecca, 21 and 31 weeks with my first little girl due August 28!

yes!! I'm due February 20th! that's so exciting! I'm 18 and this is my first, i hope it's a boy though. Congrats though! you're in my prayers

Thank you for all the replies & congrats to all you on your LOs.
Clair how exciting your gonna have a christmas baby!
Jess so far this pregnancy has been similar to my first no morning sickness yet, so mabye Im having another boy, with my daughter I was non stop sick for the first 5 months.
Mstennischick oh thats close to me, both my kids came late so im sure this baby will follow in their siblings footsteps lol.
How are all you ladies feeling and enjoying your pregnancies?

Congratulations! I'm Jess, 18 and 11+5 weeks along (ignore my ticker its wrong!)

Happy & Healthy 9 months to you!

Congrats and Welcome!
Thats so great another blessing for you!
I am Lisa, 19 & my son Quinsy will be 3 months on Sunday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->