New here

MummyToAvaMai

Reaction score
Hi my name is Katie, i am married and have 1 step daughter and a daughter with my hubby!
We were hoping to start ttc #3 after christmas but hubby told me tonight its too much pressure counting down the days and would much rather take away contraception and let nature run its course which i am more than happy to do! :happydance:

Just wanted to introduce myself anyway as our first baby was the best surprise we have ever had so totally new to all of this! :blush:

Im a snob, didnt introduce myself
Im Annick. SAHM to 6 boys, ages 14 years old to 10 months old. I got my tubes tied after my 4th son, then I got them untied 5 years later to have my 5th son and i got a surprise son afterwards. lol We are wanting another. we are doing the pull out method. We arent using protection and not trying. So we arent sure wht to make of it. We are probably going to TTC in Spring 2012, but in mean time if it happens it happens.
We would like a girl and we will probably do swaying but im to nervous lol.
Nice to meet you

Hi wellcome to the world of BnB
i am Tracey Mummy of 2 boys and NTNP but i am more trying an dDH more not as he dosnt want another but will let things be and if it happens it happens. I so badly want a girl but would be happy with a boy

Hi wellcome to the world of BnB
i am Tracey Mummy of 2 boys and NTNP but i am more trying an dDH more not as he dosnt want another but will let things be and if it happens it happens. I so badly want a girl but would be happy with a boy

I am more trying than not as i really do want another baby as close in age as we can get to our daughter. I would love a son, always wanted boys but since having my daughter i really dont mind with the next. A son would be great though as the next one will be our last :sulk:
OH gets very stressed when put under pressure so best to just leave him having the fun and me doing the worrying and hard work :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->