New here!

HPMINI

Reaction score
Hi - I'm 38 and trying for number one. I suppose I have been trying on and off for about two years however when we both work shifts it has been hit and miss.
This month I have been using a Ovulation Test Kit and today is peak fertility day. I have just returned from a weeks holiday in an "ideal window" and have made the most of it, including last night.
I have my fingers crossed - is that enough!?

:hi: and welcome

If you've started to get a positive opk then you need to keep BDing for at least another 48 hours to maxamise your chances of getting that BFP but so far so good and once is all it takes. You can get upto 1-4 days of positive opk's and then usually you ovulate 12-48 hours after. Have you been temping? If you haven't i would defo consider it because they you can get a clearer indication on whats going on and when you did actually ovulate. Good luck and if you have any questions they ask away we are all happy to help :flower:

Hiya and welcome to the forum :flower: I'm not exactly a mine of information I'm afraid, I'm new here myself, but wanted to say fingers crossed and sending you lots of :dust:

:hi: hpmini and welcome - you will find a wealth of information on these boards as you go along and plenty of people to give advice. Like Jodes says, keep BDing for a few days to cover yourself!

Hi hpmini and welcome. FXd for you! Sending you lots of :dust:

Sadly I think it's a no go for tonight! :( It's not looking hopeful! Will have to work on the opportunity Monday night!

Hi HP... GL for your BDing! :winkwink: And :dust:

Hiya welcome aboard!! You'll meet lots of lovely ladies on here for support and laughs xx

Welcome to BnB. I hope your stay is short and sweet here.

Good Luck

:hugs:

Hi Hun and welcome aboard ,wishing u lots and lots of luck for a bfp,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I hope my stay will be a short one too!!
I don't actually share the news of my most fertile days with my husband as he seems to find it too stressful and then it doesn't all come together.
However, I am not sure how he manages to be too tired on the most fertile days of the month! Aghh! Anyway - I have my fingers crossed this time - as it can't hurt!

I hope my stay will be a short one too!!
I don't actually share the news of my most fertile days with my husband as he seems to find it too stressful and then it doesn't all come together.
However, I am not sure how he manages to be too tired on the most fertile days of the month! Aghh! Anyway - I have my fingers crossed this time - as it can't hurt!

most of our hubby's are too tired during the fertile period :growlmad: so we know where your coming from. I think my dh does it on purpose. But lets hope you've managed to catch that egg :hugs:

Welcome and wishing you lots of luck! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->