new here..

kelsey.xO

Reaction score
hey. im kelsey, i got banned from baby bump by alt12..so thought id check this place out..i lost my lo when i was 18 weeks five days pregnant. i got the d&e due to chromosome abnormalities. it was hard to go throuhh with that decision. im 18 and just looking for people in the same boat. :cry:

Hi Kelsey,
I am so sorry for your loss. We all unfortunately understand your loss and the ladies here are amazing, it saved me this place from loosing my mind after I lost my Ava. I lost her at 20 weeks i gave birth in my home and we buried Ava on 3/11/2011. My Sister In Law also lost her baby at 16 weeks and chose to do the D&E. I am sorry I don't know much about the D&E, so i can't help there, but I know all about your loss and it takes a lot of time to come to terms with this. Only now 10 months after loosing Ava am I going to try again and do I actually feel better and stronger. Just when you think you are ok another wave of tears comes around. Last night I took a hot bath and I was fine and then i washed my face and I started crying again uncontrollably :cry::cry: I have no idea what triggered it and why, but this is just what happens . Most of the time i am ok, but I think we get through this pain , but never over it.
I am here if you ever need to talk, anytime..
Andrea XOXOooooXOOXO :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi Kelsey,

Sorry you have found your way to us, but be sure that the ladies here are lovely & we will all endure to help you through the tough times ahead xx

I always get sad when newbies join us cuz it means someone else has been through this nightmare :cry: I am so so soooo sorry you had to find your way here but since you have been through this, I am glad you found us. The ladies here are an amazing support system and have been like a crutch when you can barely hold yourself up. I lost my daughter at basically 17 weeks. I ended up having a d&c as her heart had stopped about a week prior. It is a pain I will never forget but have had to learn how to live again. You will get to that point one day again :hugs: In the meantime, we will be here to help you along :hugs:

I'm so sorry you lost your little one and have had to join us here, but welcome anyway. This is a great place to get support from people who know exactly how you are feeling right now. Our stories are all slightly different but we've all been through the same heartache. Its so hard to believe it at first, but this will get easier to deal with and I'm sure the future holds many positive things for you. Take care of yourself :hugs:

Thank you all for the kind words, I'm glad I can come here and get the support I need <3 I'll stay in touch within the forums & explore some more

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->