New(ish) and Confused- Help with Clearblue Digi OPK's

RobertRedford

Reaction score
Hi All,
Im new(ish) here. Been lurking for a while. Currently on my first cycle using OPK's and im confused! Would love any input i could get!

I am currently on CD 9. Clearblue Digital OPK's gave me a negative, however, when i pulled out the test stick, there are two faint lines. Can someone explain this one to me--i am so lost!

well digi clear blue if you get a smile face you will be ovualting if just a circle with nothing in it its negative! and yes those to faint lines are negative the second line has to be as dark as the control line to be pos good luck

I use these and there is always 2 lines there it depends on how dark the second line is if it's as dark as the control line you wil have a smiley face if it's super light you wont get a smiley face

Smiley face means ovulation will occur in a few days
No smiley face means no ovulation

You need to go on the smiley faces rather then the control lines

Thank you for the replies! I will stop over analyzing the OPK's!

Hey

I started using the CB digi OPK this month also. Started late on CD13 (was expecting to Ov CD14 but was only a guess just getting back into my cycle after 5 years of no AF on mirena coil). Anyway took 2 tests CD13, CD14, CD15 - All negative but always had a faint line- was devestated figured I had missed it or wasn't Ov. Anyway started to get CM yesterday so ran home to try the last one in the box again negative couldn't believe it - thankfully I had paniced and bought a second box on the way home. had figured the cm was just a fluke but thankfully I didn't give up and opened the second box this morning and there he was smiling back at me couldn't believe it - so delighted!! Oh and the second blue line was super dark exact same as the control line.

They do say in the leaflet in bolded letters DO NO USE the control lines only use the smile faces

Good Luck - hope you get your BFP soon :)

Thanks for the replies! I ended up getting a + OPK on CD18 (July 23rd). We DTD around those days (and luckily a few days before the +OPK).

I just got my :bfp: on 10DPO!

Just an FYI, I did use Soy Iso's this month, too. I didnt have any O pains or signs of O besides the +OPK!

Attachments

• IMG_1413.jpg
    IMG_1413.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 8
Thanks for the replies! I ended up getting a + OPK on CD18 (July 23rd). We DTD around those days (and luckily a few days before the +OPK).

I just got my :bfp: on 10DPO!

Just an FYI, I did use Soy Iso's this month, too. I didnt have any O pains or signs of O besides the +OPK!

Congrats on the :bfp: !!! - The Witch got me again this month but on CD7 so fingers crossed we get it this month - still only cycle 3 so early days yet I suppose :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->