new itti colours!!!!

kate.m.

Mummy to Travis
Reaction score
how exciting?! just seen these on the facebook group!
https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?pid=5104180&id=22609437342&fbid=412538847342

im totally in love with the grey 1, and quite like the navy too! now the question is- do i get them in small? medium? wait till the new birth 2 potty 1s come out? such decisions!!!!

oohhhh not over the moon and desperate to buy any of them...to be fair I think the regular range is pretty awesome anyway - hard to improve on the great colours they have!

I quite like the pink one but not gone on the silver one. I agree though that they've a great range already so anything else is a bonus :D

Probably will go for a bubblegum- a new pink itti? Just gotta be done :winkwink:

they are discontinuing a few colours, dont know which ones

they are discontinuing a few colours, dont know which ones

oh no! this means i need to buy 1 of each as soon as poss- just in case! :haha:
I really, really like the silver 1! Ive been looking for a grey nappy for ages, the only 1 ive seen was 1 of the old issys (i think) but was only available in aus, ive been trying 2 find 1 ever since i saw that! :happydance:

oh no I wonder which colours they would discontinue? They are all awesome!
I quite like the new pink (bubblegum) colour but seeing as I have a son :( not too keen on the silver though

I quite like the silver. it's different anyway.

all i know is they are keeping the lime but i dont know any more than that:(

Mmm, I like the pink one (cuuuute!), but not too sold on the other colours :)

ooo i like the grey/silver, bit different to other colours around at the moment x

I like the silver :thumbup: DH wouldnt tho, spoilsport :wacko:

I hope they keep lime and rockmelon or i'll cry. They're the only two I love! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->