New, just saying hi (:

CochiG

Reaction score
heyyy!
My name is Melinda, I'm 21. From los Angeles California.
I've been with my s.o for about two yrs, 4 months.
Were parents to angel whom we lost @13 weeks on October 30, 2011.
Two days before my bday. Safe to say worse birthday ever!!

Well, we've always taken the stress free don't over think everything approach to ttc. We tried the actively ttc and it just put a strain I'm our relationship.

Oh, and I've had another account, .Bombshell. , but for the life of me I can't remember my password lol

Anywho, can't wait to talk to some of you lovely ladies!!

Hello and welcome :D

I'm am so sorry that you lost your little bean, that really is an awful birthday gift :(
it's good you are taking a relaxed approach now, baby-making is fun and exiting and sometimes trying too hard sucks the fun out of it. I wish you lots of baby dust xxxx

Hey :wave:
we are the same as you, we tried the whole charting and temping stuff but decided just to relax! Like you said Miaw it should be fun and exciting!
How long have you 2 been NTNP for? :)

Hello!

In the same boat over here! I was charting etc since Dec then decided to relax a bit! I have been NTNP for two months now! It did feel a lot better when I got AF last month knowing that I hadn't been TTC all month. It just makes this a bit more chilled out.

I know it will happen when it needs to!

Has anyone listened to Sue Dumais? She really helps me feel better after a bad baby day or a BFN!

YAY MrsKLMJ! i felt the same this month when AF arrived!
It will happen :thumb: Think i am going to google Sue now? :)

Heya,

So sorry to hear about your baby. That definitely must have been a bad bday for you. Im so sorry.

Hopefully you'll be able to just relax a bit now and go with the flow of NTNP... I wish you goodluck and really hope you fall pregnant again soon :)

xxxx

Hey I can see a BFP coming your way soon :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"