New meds

Samantha675

Maybe baby #3?!?
Reaction score
So after a really rough night where Bren was up every 20 minutes to 1 hour crying and obviously in pain I called the doctor. He is now on a 2nd reflux medicine and if he is not sleeping better by monday and feeling better he goes in for an upper GI xray. :cry: My poor baby!

aww poor Bren! I hope he feels better soon and you can get both get a better nights sleep! Fingers crossed that this medicine works and he doesn't have to go for the xray x

ah hun hope the medicine works so u can all get a goodnights sleep xx

Oh dear :cry:

Best wishes for this to work, or for his doctors to find the issue and take care of it quickly and painlessly.

:hug:

Oh,poor little guy :hugs:
I hope his meds do the trick...

i no how u feel sam got kidney reflux so he can b crying all night
hope the med works so u can get some sleep :hug:

Poor little Bren :cry: I really hope this works for him. xxxx:hugs:

poor bren, wishing him so much better sam, hope things get better soon, sending so many :hugs::hugs::hugs:

How are things going? Are the new meds doing the trick for you guys?
:hug:

Not so much Marg, and thank you for asking. Last night I got Bren to sleep and he slept for 45 minutes and woke crying. He then cried for the next 40 minutes, something he has NEVER done before. Neither myself nor my husband could console him, he was in such distress and really seemed to be hurting. He did sleep from 12-3, which is the longest he has slept in days, but was up from 3:30 till 5. So I am calling the doctor on Monday and asking for him to take the next step in to seeing what is wrong with my poor baby.

Oh poor Bren, I hope the doctors can get this sorted for him ASAP, as he really sounds in pain. It must be very distressing for you to have to go through this. Why can't they get things right 1st time?:dohh:

Honestly Bev, I think it has just gotten worse and worse. It seems like the medicine helps at first, then after a week or two it just isn't as affective.

So after Bren cried and cried last night we called the emergency number and the doctor has him off the new medicine as it can make some babies really restless at night and upped the dose of the 2nd medicine he was put on. He has barely slept today. He had an hour nap this morning, and a 45 minute nap this afternoon. Frick, this is a baby that normally sleeps 4-6 hours a day. He seems happy enough, as he is now going nuts in the jumperoo.

ouch poor bren and poor you!
Its horrible not being able to help too. Might sound funny but have you tried bren sitting up to sleep? When Tabs goes through bad spurts....down to meds needing upping.....she likes to sleep upright in her pram during the day and matress propped to 30 degrees at night time.
Make sure they look at the doses for you again :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"