New to all This

FunnyBunny

Mummy 2 a gorgeous girl
Reaction score
Hi I I have been browsing for a couple of months now and started to get involved so thought I would introduce myself.

I'm 26 and my OH is 30 we have been TTC since March 2007 and had no luck yet. I have an irregular cycle which can vary from 36 days to 115 days! We had our first appointment at the fertility clinic in December whcih showed I had slight signs of PCOS and have our next on the 4th Feb. I have also been attending my own doc for blood test a couple of times a month. At our next appointment I am hoping the doc will precribe Clomid and my OH tests will come back OK - fingers very tightly crossed.

Would be great to hear from any of you who have been precribed clomid.

:hi:
Welcome to B'N'B
good luck with your TTC journey

Welcome to the site! I have PCOS too and my tests just came back. I have my appointment to follow-up and find out about my options tomorrow so lets go through this stuff together!

Hi! :hi:

I'm new here too - and I have also recently been diagnosed with PCOS. Me and DH are going for a joint appointment with my GP tomorrow, and I'm going to push for metaformin because I've heard very good things about it.
Hope your appointment goes well and your GP can help you out :thumbup:

Sarah x

Thanks for all the messages guys you have given me a real lift today.

:happydance:

:hi: welcome & wishing you luck with your ttc journey I hope it is a short one x

Congratulations and welcome :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->