New To BBF... What To Do.

Chello

Reaction score
:hi:Hi Everyone.:hi:

Hope all you lovely ladies are doing well :lolly:. I have only just noticed this subjected forum, and as i'm using Ovulation i thought i'd post something..:bunny:

I have been using Ovulation Test Kits on and off for a while now but i seem to only get neg results EVERYTIME I use them :shrug:. Does anyone else have this problem? Also how does the BBF temp work with the kits? I think i might start doing the both together, as i feel i'm wasting my money just getting neg results. :cry:

Any useful tips etc would be nice. :happydance:

Take Care

Chello :hug:

:dust:

What type of OPK are you using.. How long is your cycle?
BBT you should take at the beginning of each morning around the same time as possible with a basal body thermometer.
You should stay in bed, not get up, or make any big movements, anything that will fluctuate your body temp.
It is best to start at the beginning of your cycle when tracking your BBT.
I recommend joining www.fertilityfriend.com This is useful site.
You can record all of your temps. and they put them on a chart for you with a base line so it's easier to see your increase.
Also, more info. in depth is on that site, you can watch videos, and they have new lessons everyday that can help you better understand tempting and it's importance of TTC.
Hope this helps, I barely covered the whole topic, but it gives you something to go off of.
Good luck hun.

Morning Armywife.

Many thanks for your reply. I'm using the test kits that they use in the family planning clinics, but really not having much luck. My last 4 cycles have been 24, 27, 25, 27. There alittle over the place but the doctors said there not as bad as i think. I'm having a scan done on the 28th to test PCOS, so just have to wait and see really. But someone was telling me to try the both together.

Thanks for the weblink. ANd Good luck to you also.

Chello :dust:

Yes tempting is a good way for you to be able to see WHEN you ovulated..
If your temp. stays rising for 3 days after your opk says your ovulated.. It will confirm the fact that you ovulated. All this can be found on fertility friend :)
And your very welcome, I was new a couple months ago, and you learn a lot. These ladies are very helpful! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->