new to BnB and ttc #1 :)

MurphyTaylor

NTNP/TTC#1
Reaction score
Hello!

I'm brand new to BnB and me and my partner have both decided to TTC! :happydance:
Sooo, anybody got any tips on how to increase fertility?? :flower:

And could someone please tell me what the acronyms mean?! :blush: hehe :D

I'm new too. First month trying and I I had one negative test already 2 days ago but it was 6 days before my period. I am now forcing myself to wait before testing again. However, my nipples are so sore which has never happened before...has me so psyched out!

I had no idea what the acronyms meant either but I just found the abbreviations under the forum testing and help. I tried to post the link but it won't let me as I am new!

Good luck!

Hi hun, welcome to the sight, id say get healthy :dtd: alot! and more around ovulation and TRY and be stress free about it , xx

Hi girls,

Welcome :) I've been on this site for about a month and also ttc for # 1 since Oct 2010 --> good luck to all of you, hope :bfp: is just around the corner :)

I'm new too. First month trying and I I had one negative test already 2 days ago but it was 6 days before my period. I am now forcing myself to wait before testing again. However, my nipples are so sore which has never happened before...has me so psyched out!

I had no idea what the acronyms meant either but I just found the abbreviations under the forum testing and help. I tried to post the link but it won't let me as I am new!

Good luck!

Hi!

I've been trying for roughly 5 weeks (at least)

I've already skipped 2 periods, and have no signs of coming on any time soon, but have had nothing but negative test results! I'm very confused at to what's going on with my body due to this... has anyone else ever had this problem?? If so, what did you do about it??

Thanks! xxx

All I can say is stay positive think negative, i.e lets try make babies but don't put your full mind on it so if it doesnt happen straight away you won't get too stressed out about it all x

Thank you Sarah17 :) I have found that difficult so far though because having a baby is all I've ever dreamed of... I can completely understand this though.

Anymore tips? :)

[/QUOTE]

Hi!

I've already skipped 2 periods, and have no signs of coming on any time soon, but have had nothing but negative test results! I'm very confused at to what's going on with my body due to this... has anyone else ever had this problem?? If so, what did you do about it??

Thanks! xxx[/QUOTE]

Have you just recently came off the pill?? just wondering because that happened to me at the start and it took my body ages to regulate (still regulating I think) 40-50 day cycles!

OPK=Ovulation Predictor Kit...I conceived 1st month TTC with it...welcome to BnB and good luck!!!

Hi!

Thanks! xxx[/QUOTE]

Have you just recently came off the pill?? just wondering because that happened to me at the start and it took my body ages to regulate (still regulating I think) 40-50 day cycles![/QUOTE]

I came off the pill last year, around Aug/Sept time I think, maybe a little before

Welcome! Here's the link for abbreviation meanings. https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-help-testing-area/730-babyandbump-lingo-abbreviations.html

Good luck, and lots of :dust:

does anyone know any early signs of conception? I'm new to BnB and have just started TTC so its all still new and exciting x

does anyone know any early signs of conception? I'm new to BnB and have just started TTC so its all still new and exciting x

A lot of women claim to have swollen tender breasts, fatigue, sore back, metal tasting in mouth. I had all of the symptoms the last two months and thought both meant pregnancy, but they were actually just signs of AF coming. This is my 4th cycle TTC, and I think this month I'm going to try not to read into anything and just let whatever happens happens. But if you want to read a lot of other women's symptoms during early conception look up the website "Two Week Wait."

This month I tried taking Mucinex 4 days before O and on the day of O. I've read that it loosens CM to allow sperm to get where it needs to go. But you have to pick the Mucinex that has only the one ingredient (Guaifenesin) otherwise you might dry yourself up. I've also been taking my BBT and charting on Fertility Friend to pinpoint my O day. (Fertility friend also offers lesson on how to track your temp and pinpoint your O day). I think my DH and I had much better timing this time around. Hopefully these two things help might help you as well. Good luck and baby dust to you!

Hi!

Thanks! xxx

Have you just recently came off the pill?? just wondering because that happened to me at the start and it took my body ages to regulate (still regulating I think) 40-50 day cycles![/QUOTE]

I came off the pill last year, around Aug/Sept time I think, maybe a little before[/QUOTE]

Do you think thats what it could be? I came off mine at the start of Sep last year, If I had of known there would be this much trouble with it I would never have went on the stupid pill in the first place! :growlmad: Hopefully we get our BFP soon and there is not something more underlying, we have both decided that I won't be going back on it after aswell, I hope you get your BFP soon aswell, Good luck x

Welcome MurphyTaylor! I would say to use the tools that most of us are using such as opk's and temping, checking cm if that can help you to get an idea as to what your body is doing on a monthly basis. The better you know your body, the higher chances you have of conceiving. Then from there you can gauge as to what other tools you may also need such as preseed or any supplements you may feel that can help contribute to a specific issue. I would suggest that if you're ttc'ing that you should always be taking a prenatal vitamin. It's beneficial to take a vitamin that has folic acid in it for baby making! The healthier you are, the better you are for conceiving. Hope you see your bfp soon! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->