• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New to charting please help!

Jillan12

Reaction score
Hi! My husband and I have been ttc for 3 years and I decided to start charting this month. I missed my temps in the beginning but fertility friend says I ovulated but that my temps are fluctuating on the high side. I’m just confused and I had a temp drop today! Please look at my chart and tell me what you think!:wacko:

156B3B74-AB4D-4368-99F6-C70C4D4F4DD6.jpg

It went back up today....anybody out there with some advice lol

FF chart 11-10.jpg

Jillian - i replied to the other thread where you asked about your chart. You may also want to jump in December testers and I will be happy to help.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...ful-christmas-year-end-bfps.html#post38678571

Jillian, when are you going to test? Your chart looks preggy to me... FX

:dust:

Jillian, when are you going to test? Your chart looks preggy to me... FX

I'm not sure I'm scared to test lol too many disappointments.. My period usually comes on 15dpo and I'm 13dpo now and the temps are still high so fingers crossed!

FF chart 11-16.jpg

I feel you about seeing bfn. Same fear i had with my first until i POAS at 14dpo a day before af is due. Temps were up so i was hopeful and didnt wanna ruin it by seeing a bfn. Turned out i was pregnant. Hoping the same case for you. If temp is still up tomorrow you'll definitely good to test. Only test if you are ready though.

Temp is really looking great... FX you get a :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back