New to forum. Any Advice?

HappyBe

Reaction score
Hi. looking for advice and any feedback..im 13dpo (using OPK- Maybe Baby type) used HPT 9 dpo, 11dpo, 12dpo all BFN. AF due in 2 days. CP is very high, soft and mushy and CM thick, gluggy and white+stretchy. All the HPTs say you can test 5 days before expected period but internet site with test checker say wait till day of missed period or day after missed period. What is your experience with your CP 2 days before AF? And what results did you get using HPT up to 5 days before period. Hoplessly anxious and nervous.

I never checked cp, didn't know about it bk then. But I tested 1 week late with my son. As ihad given up hope. With my daughter got a faint positive at 3w3d. So 4 days before af. Good luck

I would say 5 days pre Af is a bit early for hpt. I think maybe 2 or 3

So its CD 26. 14dpo and took another HPT....still a BFN 😴. Today though i have reflux which tbh i never have. Boobs are definitely fuller and heavier but not sore and not darker in colour. CP is still high and soft. I will test on 15dpo and have a break tomorrow as i think im developing POAS symptoms. Dislike this waiting game

15dpo (couldnt help myself took another test) and of course BFN 😖

Sori ur still getting bfn. It's awful playing the waiting game.

I went to the doctors 15dpo for a checkup on results for an ultrasound iv just had on my shoulder and casually asked doctor about blood tests to confirm PG and she said waaay too early at 15dpo to do blood test and that HPT prob wouldnt show 2 lines until at least 4wks after last period...maybe longer so i feel much better. its 17dpo today and just got another BFN but cant explain 3 days of indegestion, lower back pain and still have high CP sorry tmi...so all pointing towards PG.

A blood test is positive by 14dpo if you are pregnant. It can detect pregnancy pretty much immediately after implantation which is 7-10dpo typically. They turn positive before home urine tests do, just for your info. if you have no AF yet 14/15dpo is still early for some people to test positive and you def are not out yet! God luck hun

Thankyou so much. Im 20dpo today still no sign of AF. Did a HPT this morning BFN. Looked up HcG charts and its possible you dont get a read of above 25mu/I until 3 wks after missed period and i am only 5 days late. Im a bit down coz would love my BFP but im being logical ie; I am never late for AF...and iv had low back pain and my CP remains soft, high and closes (sorry tmi). So just gotta keep positive!!

Thankyou so much. Im 20dpo today still no sign of AF. Did a HPT this morning BFN. Looked up HcG charts and its possible you dont get a read of above 25mu/I until 3 wks after missed period and i am only 5 days late. Im a bit down coz would love my BFP but im being logical ie; I am never late for AF...and iv had low back pain and my CP remains soft, high and closes (sorry tmi). So just gotta keep positive!!

I'm having the same issue! My cycle is usually 25-27 days and im currently on cd 30 with no sign of my period and only BFNs

Update. For my last 2 cycles i have O'd at 4 days before AF due. But on CD 32 i woke up and have very gentle light pink spot after peeing so light my fiancè couldnt see it. At about 6.30pm that night had one very light pink spot on pantyliner but around 3am that morning woke for toilet and had heavy flow. I am totally of the opinion that AF was late because of heavy flow but usually on days i get AF i dont spot i just get steady AF which last for 3-4 days. I usually am never late. But strange thing is the flow has only lasted 35hrs and stopped. This is so unusual. I cant make sense of it so im booked in doctors in 2 days time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->