New to NTNP... Looking for friends... Baby #1

NennaKay

Hubby, two girls,and NTNP #3.
Reaction score
So my name is Jenna and I've just arrived from the U.S.S. WTT. :boat: The wait felt forever long, but at the same time it was over in the blink of an eye. :shrug: I am 25 years old and my OH is 28. We finally decided to just bite the bullet-- after some gentle prodding from moi.

I will be graduating :amartass: in May 2013 with my degree in elementary education. I'm really hoping to fall pregnant right away so I can have a summer break baby, but I'd take a baby at any time of the year! :thumbup: My younger sister is a teacher right now and expecting her first baby in April 2013. I'm so excited to be an aunt! I'm looking forward to getting in some baby practice before I have my own. :happydance:

My OH was a hard sell on the baby front, but I finally talked him around. :cloud9:

Fun facts about me:

I have 5 dogs and 4 cats. :wacko:
I love to read!
I bought my FIRST ever HPT the other day so I'd have one on standby.
I'm a bridemaid in a wedding on October 6th.
I'm excited and terrified to be a mom! :blush:
I think cows are cool! :mamafy:

I'm so excited to have made it this far and I'm looking forward to getting to know all you lovely ladies! :flower:

Hi Jenna welcome to NTNP!
Hope you enjoy your ttc journey!!
Good luck :)
xx

Got some great news I got early acceptance into RN school. I'm currently an LPN working with mentally disabled adults and love my job. I was over stressing ttc so DH and decided to stop ttc until January 2013. So now we are NTNP I will continue to take my vitamins, soy, and Maca. This is the first time I feel truly relaxed since we started trying 2 cycles ago. I'm hoping all you ladies get your BFP really soon. Good luck and baby dust.

It's great to hear from everyone! Leah, I am glad to hear you are more relaxed... I'm hoping for the same! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->