New to NTNP

xMissLpx

Reaction score
Hi all,
Im new to ntnp.
Decided after 6 weeks of stressing, over analysing, symptom spotting and charting that i didnt want such a stressful life and that concieving a child is ment to be enjoyable! So im here.

I still chart and take folic acid but im relaxing my approach! X

Recently new here as well... unofficially anyways. Officially will be Nov 17 once I have my IUD taken out. Then DH and I will be NTNP for number 2. :)

Good luck, MissLp :dust:

I'm new to NTNP as of today :) We have decided not to chart but I am taking pre pregnancy vitamins and eating healthy (or trying to). How often will you be testing?

I am new to this too, I could say Im TTC but its more NTNP as im going at it nice and relaxed and just takin each month as it comes and what will be will be!

Stopped taking the pill about ust over a month ago now, still not had AF yet from that, before the pill I was on I was on a pretty regular 28day ish cycle so just waiting to see what happens over the next few weeks to start off!

Hi all,
Im new to ntnp.
Decided after 6 weeks of stressing, over analysing, symptom spotting and charting that i didnt want such a stressful life and that concieving a child is ment to be enjoyable! So im here.

I did that for about a year. My DH and I are now NTNP. My sanity has returned as a result, and we have way more fun in the bedroom again:happydance: There was a time when I didn't even want to bother with :sex: I would think, "What's the point? We're not going to conceive anyway, and I'm tired. I'd rather sleep." This from a woman who really likes it! I was also :shock: at what an angry and bitter person I had allowed myself to become. I was mad at my doctor when she'd tell me I wasn't pregnant while I sat in her office which was decorated with photos of her three children. I'd do a home test and "see" the faintest little pink line and be in the doctor's office almost every other week. So glad to be here finally, and so glad that you are too! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->