new to OPK

Lozb

Reaction score
Hi ladies waiting for my first period after coming off the pill (its been two weeks now if u read my previous post).

Just ordered 50 internet cheapies, my question is when do I test? Like which cycle days? And at what time? And what shud it look like to be positive?

Totally new to them sosorry for silly questions lol

When you should start really depends on how long your cycles are. If you have an average cycle I have heard that starting about a week after your last blood is best. If you have longer ones around a week before the middle. If you have irregular like me you can literally start whenever because you never know.

For it to be positive the second line needs to be just as dark or darker than the control line. The darker it is the closer you are to ovulating. Also remember to dtd on the days leading up to the positive OPK not just the day of to increase chances.

Hope that helped

We tend to have sex everyday really so thinking we shudnt miss it. I wanna do them so I know when I O and then I know when best to do a preg test

I've just come of bcp too and all over place. First time using opk and have no idea haha gl hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->