New to opk's need advice??

poppy666

My family Complete x
Reaction score
Afternoon ladies need some help... Started using the Clearblue Ovulation digi tester yesterday CD10 of a 27 or 29 regular monthly cycle, no smiley!!! But today CD11 i got my 1st smiley so LH has been detected :happydance: When should i :sex:?? And when will i ovulate...

My OH is not home till tomorrow so will i be still ok to catch the egg? Sorry for all the questions xx

I had the same thing happen so we shall see but I would BD as soon as you can when he comes home the first smiley should be the best one!!! Goodluck and keep us posted!!!

You might get it in time if he makes it home in the morning and you jump him then. Gl hun.

Thanks Redrose, but think ive missed it but dont know how??

OPK Saturday was negative

OPK Sunday was positive for LH Surge, even had EWCM

Monday we :sex: but No EWCM :cry:

I cant have ov same time as my 1st poitive surge could i?? Or do you need the EWCM to be there when ovulating.

Just feel totally deflated now cos im convinced i missed it :nope: and dont even know what DPO i am to start the 2wk wait xx

So I got my smiley on CD 12 Dh and I BD on CD 11 and 12 and I Believe I OVed on 13th due to OV Pains.. hopefully this is my month..You might still be okay Poppy.. Im counting my 2WW starting today 1DPO.. however i am basing it on the OV Pains so idk we shall see. its such a guessing game and im getting tired already and im only 3 months TTC Best of luck to you..

Thanks emirc, same to you too :hugs:

I really dont know when to start counting my DPO? I got my positive OPK Sunday, me & OH had :sex: yesterday the day after and all that day i had stomach cramps like AF pains no left/right pain, so dont know when or if ive OV'd to start counting :haha: what you think lol x

Well I would then count maybe the day you got ur positive opk.. and that way you will be possibly what.. 1 day off if so.. thats when I was counting from until I got my usual tell tale OV pain. when are you do for your next af or shall i say BFP?! :)

Next BFP :haha: wishful thinking this month... Think you got more chance than me :hugs:

My af started 26th August and should be 22nd, but on the odd occassion ive been 2 days late, so should i start DPO from Sunday thats CD11 x

Yea I would start from sunday.. last month AF came on the 25th.. I've always been a 28 day cycle then I got married 3 months ago and started 26 days I guess the stress changed it up for me.. and august I got excited thinking I was 2 days late.. but it was just my cycle getting back into a 28 day I guess. :( but I expect my BFP ;) on the 21st so we shall see.. fingers crossed for us both!! Right now I am CD 14 and DPO 1. here we go again!!!

Aww congratulations on just getting married :hugs: and yes here we go again :haha: so we into a new day and im DPO4 & counting, if it wasnt for my age and not long having little Korben i dont think id be stressing as much x

Aww thank you! well keep me posted I want to how you do!

Yes you too, will keep an eye out for you now :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"